• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

harSon

Banned
If you had told me last season that JHay, Lambo and Tabata would win us a game, I would have died laughing.

Edit: Too bad our bullpen is about to give it away :(

harSon

Banned
giphy.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Im Ok with losing to the great play of home town kid Josh Harrison. Even though Princeton was a rival HS way back when I played I enjoy seeing him do well.

Also 32nd one run loss for the redlegs.

Parch

That blocking the plate rule is so busted. Buck and Pat have the right idea. Eliminate this stupid rule, just have the baserunner slide. No bowling over the catcher with football tackles, just slide.

aFIGurANT

Yeah the Cubs are kind of transmorgiphying before our eyes. What will we do if there is no dumpster-dweller in the division any more?!

harSon

Banned
The Cubs are going to be scary :( And unlike the Pirates, they have the money to plug holes and surround their young talent with proven players.

Macattk15

Come the fuck on Felix. Pissing the Cy away. Pissing the playoffs away.

Get someone up in the pen already, Felix is done.

He looks like utter shit. Hasn't struck anyone out by the 4th? 3 homeruns? What the fuck?

His last 3 starts have been fucking disappointing.

McNei1y

23-30 against teams above .500. We need to win these games. I really hope that Philly sweep got in our heads because that was pathetic.

Top Bottom