• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

The A's are finished.

Seems like it. Billy just got a little too greedy with the Lester trade. They could have traded for Colon and kept Cespedes or something of that ilk.

He might have also changed the balance of the power of the NL with Russell to the Cubs. That could conceivable put the Cubs over the top.

JDeluis

Is the reason the Dodgers bullpen is so bad because Mattingly only let's them pitch one batter? Guys probably lose confidence.

JDeluis

Yes you did. Dodgers are in last when it comes to bases loaded.

So if any team wants the Dodgers to not score, just allow them to load the bases.

geeko

That was a fun game to go to. After the game we asked this pretty lady to take a family photo. The lady says my 2 year old niece needs some bling for the photo and hands me a 2012 world series ring to put on her. I swear to god this thing was authentic. It was heavy and had a shit ton of stones in it. Twas very random.

ibpjdNZcsNtzrf.gif

McNei1y

Lol when Ramos hit his second bomb of the night Bob Carpenter said "who kidnapped safeco field and replaced it with a bandbox". Superb timing Bob.

Corriea lost the game, but Offense was crap and should take all the blame.

gotta hand it to the padres though their pitching is legit

cashner and the best bullpen in the NL

if they had a better offense they'd be right there in the division

giants bats are heating up I'm getting a lil nervous

Top Bottom