• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

jakncoke

Banned
I take it they let in a new batch of juniors just recently, seeing a ton pop up across the forum.

Jesus they need to fix the infield, cant even get good footing.

Edit; too bad marte wasnt on base for jordy hr. sucks he was just caught the previous ab

edit2; lol at mercer dance

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well that Broxton trade was a bit of a surprise. Wonder who the heck we'll get. Haven't a clue.

Syrinx

On the Mets' minor league front, gotdamn at Marcos Molina's stats in Brooklyn. 1.77 ERA and 0.84 WHIP and 91 Ks in 76.1 IPs. Still a bit hard to get excited about a guy we probably won't see 'til 2017 at earliest.

DietRob

I'm guessing you will get salary relief, a decent spec, and a AAAA player.
Yep salary relief is a priority for the reds after 2015 season. I've heard some rumors of shopping around Bruce for the same reason. At the end of 2015 most of our starters contracts are up.

jakncoke

Banned
Doesn't the Brewers system suck?

This was from may

29) Milwaukee Brewers: There's some physical upside at the lower levels but it is a long way off. The Brewers have shown the ability to pick up some sleepers in the draft, but as currently configured the system offers a lot of mediocrity and little to get excited about. One exception is Clint Coulter who is breaking out in the Midwest League.

Sigh :/

JDeluis

Miguel Rojas back to AAA. I know he was having trouble getting hits, but his defense was just magnificent. Hope he comes back soon.

DietRob

Wow.. finally finish on the plus side of a 1 run game. I didn't get to watch today but I'll take the W.

Dunn says he will likely retire after this season, Jesus, the Athletics drive people to retire. Or flat out say they'll resign elsewhere in Lesters case.
Lol

JDeluis

San Diego is just embarrassing the Dodgers. After the Kemp pop up, they should have sent Ryu home even if he gets tagged out. They were just going to fuck up with the bases loaded anyway.

Top Bottom