• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Dunn says he will likely retire after this season, Jesus, the Athletics drive people to retire. Or flat out say they'll resign elsewhere in Lesters case.
Lol

In the Athletics' defense, Dunn has been talking about retirement for weeks now. 500 homers seems like the kind of milestone that'd be cool to achieve, but going by his comments -- and even JP Ricciardi's a few years ago, about Dunn not even liking baseball -- apparently he doesn't really care all that much.

The Reds are losing it

gpzxzoxok9w5vlrqlrna.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Earlier you may or may not have known about a massive celeb pic leak, 1 was of Kate Upton. Just recently more Upton is and 1 had Verlander in it, wondering how many will he be in.

Friggz

i was up 2 points in my fantasy baseball playoffs with my last player of the week left. those two runs holland just gave up and the loss hes going to suffer unless the royals comeback means my season ended from lonnie chisenhall.

Well, poo. Damn weather gets in the way of the Indians sweeping KC.

So I guess they wait a couple weeks until KC comes to CLE and we finish the bottom of the 10th with a fully rested pitcher? lol.

Top Bottom