• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Orioles making some moves.

The Orioles have acquired Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox in exchange for minor league pitchers Miguel Chalas and Mark Blackmar.

The Orioles have also acquired Kelly Johnson and Michael Almanzar from the Red Sox in exchange for Jemille Weeks and Ivan DeJesus Jr.

O's staying getting players off the scrap heap.

aight yesterday i gave credit to padres pitching but 2 days in a row fuck this offense

and thanks for nothing brewers!

getting no hit by peavy.. smh

t1mPfNy.jpg

I imagine there's a reason Melky has only played 9 innings in CF since 2011.

Have you ever seen an old man trying to run across a huge field? That's a rough approximation of what Melky is like in LF. Him in CF would be terrifying. (In his defense, last year he was playing with a tumour at the base of his spine, but he doesn't look significantly better now that that's gone.)

Orioles making some moves.

The Orioles have acquired Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox in exchange for minor league pitchers Miguel Chalas and Mark Blackmar.

The Orioles have also acquired Kelly Johnson and Michael Almanzar from the Red Sox in exchange for Jemille Weeks and Ivan DeJesus Jr.

Kelly Johnson has now been a member of every AL East team, and it only took him two years to make the whole circuit.

We need a freeway series. So that people in NY and east coast knew how we felt when they had their subway series.

MLB TV, ESPN, Fox don't talk about the Angels at all. East coast bias.

Angels are usually overlooked because of the Dodgers. Having grown up in Orange County my whole life though, I'm more of an Angels fan than a Dodgers fan. Freeway World Series is a slim chance but would be crazy. Sad thing is Angel stadium would still possibly be more blue than red....

We need a freeway series. So that people in NY and east coast knew how we felt when they had their subway series.

MLB TV, ESPN, Fox don't talk about the Angels at all. East coast bias.
I wanted one back in 2009 but unfortunately that never happened. I think there's a high chance of it happening in the next 5 years though. Both teams are playoff contenders, Angels even moreso lately.

Macattk15

Angels fans don't show their face when they sucked balls last year .... unlike all us Mariner saps who have been here through thick and uh ... very thin.

Not sure I can handle someone in here yelling Light that Baby Up.

Top Bottom