• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
QRMSnAy.png

Looks like this was doomed for the Dodgers from the start!

zychi

Banned
To the Baez point earlier, the kid has one of the best hitters of all time helping him in Manny. I fully expect Manny to be a bench coach next season when Bryant is up to. The kid is young and isnt expected to be the best hitter on the team, just a hitter and solid defender. Rizzo, bryant and castro are supposed to be the go to hitters.

To the Baez point earlier, the kid has one of the best hitters of all time helping him in Manny. I fully expect Manny to be a bench coach next season when Bryant is up to. The kid is young and isnt expected to be the best hitter on the team, just a hitter and solid defender. Rizzo, bryant and castro are supposed to be the go to hitters.

Baez has ridiculous bat speed and his defense is suspect. He was known for having 30+ HR potential. He is going to be a main cog in our lineup(hopefully). He needs to be much more patient at the plate. If anyone busts out of our top prospects he is the likely one to do it.

So the Braves just lost a series to the worst team in baseball. Julio Teheran throws a complete game giving up no earned runs, yet gets a loss because Justin Upton can't catch a fly ball that a fucking Little Leaguer could have caught. The Braves now have 102 quality starts on a staff that features Aaron Harang, yet aren't even going to make the playoffs. I am fucking done watching this team's garbage this year. Big changes need to be made to all non-pitching aspects of this team in 2015. Roger McDowell is the only coach that should be immune to the hammer being dropped. Fredi's not going to get axed because he's Bobby Cox's handpicked guy, though.

eznark

Banned
So the Braves just lost a series to the worst team in baseball. Julio Teheran throws a complete game giving up no earned runs, yet gets a loss because Justin Upton can't catch a fly ball that a fucking Little Leaguer could have caught. The Braves now have 102 quality starts on a staff that features Aaron Harang, yet aren't even going to make the playoffs. I am fucking done watching this team's garbage this year. Big changes need to be made to all non-pitching aspects of this team in 2015. Roger McDowell is the only coach that should be immune to the hammer being dropped. Fredi's not going to get axed because he's Bobby Cox's handpicked guy, though.

Meanwhile the Brew Crew is turning it all around!

The Braves are the new Braves!

cool.gif

do they even have roger mcdowell under contract any longer? werent a lot of teams trying to get him last year or the year before?

Top Bottom