• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

tumblr_nale6ngLgP1rs467vo1_400.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
oh wow! Star Spangled Banner is 200 years old today. That's why they have the America jerseys.

lol, Adam broke espn's behind the plate camera.

edit: >_> where are all the yankee fans

The comments section of River Ave Blues is a fucking cesspool. Literally every negative Yankee fan stereotype is piled up in every fucking post.

These are the assholes who were claiming Eduardo Nunez was the next great Yankee after one series vs. the Mets.

Sealion88

The comments section of River Ave Blues is a fucking cesspool. Literally every negative Yankee fan stereotype is piled up in every fucking post.

These are the assholes who were claiming Eduardo Nunez was the next great Yankee after one series vs. the Mets.

It didnt use to be like that. A lot of them came from Lohud after some hacker was stealing info from the users there. At least that's what I heard.

http://dodgers.mlblogs.com/2014/09/15/dodgers-broadcast-kdoc/?partnerId=as_lad_20140915_31649796

The Dodgers’ final six games of the regular season — September 22-24 against San Francisco and September 26-28 against Colorado — will air on independent broadcast station KDOC, which is carried by every cable, satellite and telco provider in Southern California and can also be received over the air with an antenna.

Time Warner Cable announced today an agreement for SportsNet LA to air those games on KDOC, subject to national broadcast commitments.

WOW HOW GENEROUS OF THEM! 6 GAMES? MAN I CAN'T WAIT!

Wow DeGrom has been crazy this year. Harvey, Wheeler, DeGrom, Niese, Gee, Colon, Montero, and Syndergaard all ready to pitch next year. Gonna be a good one!

Forget the MVP award, the man needs a World Series ring.

Hey man I agree, but I can't see it happening this year. Dodgers have too many bad contracts and players that give up too easily. Dodgers have the worst catchers in baseball. Relievers are bad. The fact that they're better on the road than at home suggests there's too many distractions in Los Angeles or something.

aFIGurANT

8 straight Ks to start the game ties modern era record. Then the pitcher gets a fucking hit and ends everything.

haha damnit that would be a real nice number, eight Ks still blows my mind though. I predict a lot of fantasy wins and loses might be tied up in that early performance.

Top Bottom