• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

he's fucking terrible

after kershaw and greinke its a crapshoot with Ryu on the DL.. who knows when haren will blow up again, but he's been good lately at least

Meier

he's fucking terrible

after kershaw and greinke its a crapshoot with Ryu on the DL.. who knows when haren will blow up again, but he's been good lately at least

Still can't believe we don't have someone in the minors who's a starter that we can trot out there. Someone has to be better than him. Weird acquisition.

Hopefully Paco can get out of the inning.

Hey man I agree, but I can't see it happening this year. Dodgers have too many bad contracts and players that give up too easily. Dodgers have the worst catchers in baseball. Relievers are bad. The fact that they're better on the road than at home suggests there's too many distractions in Los Angeles or something.
You're right. This team as of now is not a World Series contender. Just gotta hold out hope that we get some luck during the playoffs.

cashman

Banned
The Yankees have been eliminated from winning the AL East

The Marlins have been eliminated from winning the NL East

The Orioles can win the AL East with a victory over the Blue Jays tomorrow.

THAT'S WHAT SPEED DO

3056040bbd3d91f5ca579eac1ea600dc.jpg

The Orioles can win the AL East with a victory over the Blue Jays tomorrow.

I hate the Orioles, but I'm kind of hoping this happens tomorrow. Not that I'm expecting anything out of the Jays next year, nor does it seem like anything ever motivates them to do better, but they should still be given a front row reminder of how the playoffs were theirs for the taking this season, but they blew it.

cashman

Banned
I'm gonna go ahead and assume the Angels will hold on to win tonight so that means the Mariners have been eliminated from winning the AL West.

iori9999

Banned
Tigers wins despite a BP, Scherzer and Ausmus choke job.. Keep it going.. Miggy and Tori!!!

Tigers offense has carried this team recently.. The pitching has been mediocre the last two weeks..

iori9999

Banned

Syrinx

I really wish the Mets would be aggressive in trying to bring in Tomas. Big-time right-handed outfield power bat? We need that like nobody's business.

Alas, it seems the most we can hope for is Michael Cuddyer.

zychi

Banned
First year doing a real fantasy baseball league, have the guys quit midseason. So naturally I'm in the championship.

jakncoke

Banned
Just noticed something, Pirates are 5 losses away from 10k

We'll have joined

Phillies 10542
Braves 10235
Cubs 10060

As the only clubs with 10k

Reds are next in line after us with 9918 so far.

Another random milestone, Yankees are 4 homers shy of 15000

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm actually kinda bummed the Angels clinched the first spot. >_>

Oh also. I'm gonna need the royals and pirates to come back and win their divisions too, please. That's what this crazy year needs.

Askani

I'm actually kinda bummed the Angels clinched the first spot. >_>

Oh also. I'm gonna need the royals and pirates to come back and win their divisions too, please. That's what this crazy year needs.

I'd love to see it but it's pretty unrealistic. Tigers remembered they were good, and we play them 3 more times. We put ourselves in a big hole losing 3 of 4 to Boston. Our wiggle room is gone. That Tigers series is even more critical for us. In my heart of hearts I feel we're playing for a Wild Card spot though.

Top Bottom