• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

no big deal, people argue in the dugout all teh time yet this is what Buster Olney wrote.

Buster's Blog: Stars Collide In LA
Buster Olney takes a look at the heated exchange between Matt Kemp and Yasiel Puig , and whether that could derail the Dodgers.

derail the Dodgers for one damn small arguement?

When steroids go right....

Chris Davis Lifts Truck to Save Lives

Clinching tonight!

Aderall...

RBH

The Atlanta Braves today announced the name of their new Cobb County stadium: SunTrust Park.

The team and the Atlanta-based bank said they have entered into a 25-year naming-rights deal.

The announcement of the name was made at the start of the stadium’s official groundbreaking ceremony under a tent on the site of the new stadium.

Braves chairman and CEO Terry McGuirk called the day “one of the most important in the history of the Atlanta Braves franchise.”

“We are excited that SunTrust has decided to build upon our decades-long relationship and embark on this journey with us,” McGuirk said. “Both of our organizations have deep roots in Atlanta and loyal fans throughout the Southeast and across the nation. We couldn’t imagine a more perfect partner.”

The Braves said the deal includes marquee signage for SunTrust as well as additional signage and promotional opportunities throughout the ballpark and planned adjacent mixed-use complex. Financial terms were not disclosed.

“This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to partner with a great organization that shares our values for winning and serving the community,” SunTrust Chairman and CEO William H. Rogers, Jr., said. “This partnership provides SunTrust increased visibility on a regional and national level through a truly unique mixed-use development that will attract fans and visitors throughout the year.”

Major League Baseball Commissioner-elect Rob Manfred and Braves legend Hank Aaron were on hand to participate in the ground-breaking ceremonies, along with numerous Braves, Cobb County and SunTrust officials.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/braves-name-their-new-stadium-suntrust-park/nhNcx/

_A1_2079.JPG

_A1_2134.JPG

Opiate

I don't think it's supposed to even pretend to be real. The joke is that people seem to hate the Cardinals for no particular reason (or that reason is "they're successful").

Parch, thx for the invite for fantasy baseball. Already confirming for next year if invited again. This time hopefully Goldie doesn't get hurt on me again

jakncoke

Banned
I don't think it's supposed to even pretend to be real. The joke is that people seem to hate the Cardinals for no particular reason (or that reason is "they're successful").

Every Cards fan ive seen on the internet or irl has been a douchebag, thats far more than enough for me. Not even going into because they are division foes

wow cutch come on now.

well dan haren sucks again

starting pitching is gonna be our downfall

maybe we can get kershaw a bionic arm and he can pitch every other game

JDeluis

Isn't Colorado an awful stadium for pitchers? I'll let it slide for now. They won't have to be worrying about playing there in October.

carlos

Frank Wren ought to be left in the dumpster out behind the stadium. Fuck this season in the ass.

indeed

this team has been the most boring to watch in my 25 years of following the braves, Even when they were terrible in 2007 (or was it 2008?) they were at least fun to watch just to see who and how they would blow it.

this year, pitcher makes a quality start, braves lose 2-0, 3-1, 2-1, 3-2...etc. rinse and repeat. The offense is offensive.

Top Bottom