• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

RGVNOE

The X factor is the Reds for the division as a whole; their last three series will be against STL, MIL, then PIT. If they get on any kind of spoiler groove and sweep someone, things will get nutty. Luckily I think we've got their number and hypothetically the Dbags' too.

Cubs/Redbirds is always a toss up unfortunately.

we seem to be good against them this year, but it almost feel like they're getting in a little bit of a funk right now, almost like their earlier stretch when they scored 2 runs or less in like 6 straight games. not looking good right now

jakncoke

Banned
black magick. I guess that the batted ball hit him in fair territory so the Red Sox guy at third was out, case closed? Seemed like the ball was traveling foul imo.

Some reason thats not a reviewable play. I think thats what the ump was getting at, that it hit him in fair territory therefore automatically out. I really wasnt sure what was going on, I was just happy he was out because Melancon was fast tracking to blowing the game.

harSon

Banned
Can the Dodgers please not let the Giants win the division? I don't want to be Kershaw'd :( And I think I'd rather have STL win. The Brewers falling off is a safer bet into the playoffs...

We're guaranteed to lose tomorrow :(

Velcro Fly

What the fuck are you doing Renteria. He was pitching BP like 4 batters ago. How about you use the bullpen and get someone else in the game.

aFIGurANT

Thank you based Roenike. Broxton is dying slowly out there and he's acting like it's a game in June.

Borjous bunting in the ninth... Wtf guys.

RGVNOE

I'm more pissed at Matheny. All this pinch running is silly. Having Bourjos bunt with 2 strikes was bad.

yep, should've let him swing, Matheny pisses me off all the time, all his damn double switching when he doesn't need to, and sometimes doesn't do it when it makes more sense to do so.

cashman

Banned
What the fuck are you doing Mariners

24892-6731.jpg

I hate when Gameday craps out during extra inning games. Guess I'll have to resort to ESPN, ugh.

Or not. That's frozen in time as well. Ugh.

Oh, hey. Nice for Gameday to finally update when the game ends. The guy running it must've fallen asleep or something.

Top Bottom