• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

aFIGurANT

I hate when Gameday craps out during extra inning games. Guess I'll have to resort to ESPN, ugh.

Or not. That's frozen in time as well. Ugh.

Oh, hey. Nice for Gameday to finally update when the game ends. The guy running it must've fallen asleep or something.
It was a glorious string of singles. Not much more than some of that 2013 station-to-station style of play. 2 out of 3 somehow. You've got to like it.

McNei1y

The way MLB.com/Nationals.com handled the presale for NLDS tickets was garbage... Got on at 10am and then was stuck in a "waiting room" that randomly selected people every 40 seconds... tickets sold out in <30 minutes. This is garbage. Now I have to drop ~90-100 a ticket on stubhub instead of getting the season ticket perk at ~$35

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
The way MLB.com/Nationals.com handled the presale for NLDS tickets was garbage... Got on at 10am and then was stuck in a "waiting room" that randomly selected people every 40 seconds... tickets sold out in <30 minutes. This is garbage. Now I have to drop ~90-100 a ticket on stubhub instead of getting the season ticket perk at ~$35

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get in. I got lucky and was only able to get Standing Room only for games 1 and 2, and then Section 303 for Game 5.

Dodgers really lucked out not getting rid of Kemp as a salary dump earlier this season or last offseason. He's really been saving their asses on offense the 2nd half of the season.

JDeluis

Kershaw is a warrior. Even when things aren't going his way, he still gives it everything. Some of the bullpen need to get that in their heads.

Edit: never seen Joc that pissed off. I though it was the ump screaming "OUT"

Parch

My bad. Not intentional. Vin Scully is a baseball god. I've been listening for decades and a real treat when I get him for a Dodger broadcast.

Top Bottom