• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless

DistantImpartialAmericanquarterhorse.gif

PerfumedPlainAustraliancattledog.gif

bebop242

Wait, those t shirt designs are MLB wide? The black _______ wants it more ones the Cubs and now I see Blue Jays wore?

What a hideous design.

Brinbe

So... that was something. Just getting home now after game 5 and finally can get some rest. Holy shit, what else is there to say but holy fuck what a game! I gotta catch up and see the reactions on GAF but holy fuck was it incredible inside the Skydome last night.

Here's my somewhat embarrassing vid of Jose's blast from the nether regions of the 500 level. Best game ever. https://www.facebook.com/simplythebestrella/videos/10153359192996032/?l=9074058981204363517

So after my post about the Rangers giving it up they go ahead and give us the biggest collapse in playoff baseball history.

Maybe I was right? Maybe they should just give it up because nobody wants to see this sorry ass team find new ways to get bounced out of the playoffs every year.

One strike away was a bigger collapse.

This was noteworthy though.

BumRush

So Matz and Stroman are childhood friends? Sounds like destiny if you ask me.

I grew up a couple towns over from Matz (I'm older than he is though) and Stroman pitched about 20 miles away. They pitched head to head once in HS and there were dozens of scouts there. They both went like 8 or 9 innings, struck out double digits and allowed one run or less. Newsday did a pretty good writeup on it over the weekend.

Ihyll

Is there another pair of douche bags on the same team that can rival the level of douche-baggery of Batista and Donaldson?

That little bat flip that Batista did when he hit that home run was very diva-esque

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is there another pair of douche bags on the same team that can rival the level of douche-baggery of Batista and Donaldson?

That little bat flip that Batista did when he hit that home run was very diva-esque

Yup shame on Bautista for hitting a monster home run to put his team up in a do or die game 5.

Shame!

That Jays' game last night was like a Major League movie.

Actually, I would really like to see that. A Major League movie that was just one game.

Revan

The salt is strong with this one...

Ihyll

Yup shame on Bautista for hitting a monster home run to put his team up in a do or die game 5.

Shame!

Throwing your bat around while looking at the opposing teams bench? Those are the kind of showboating antics that get you drilled in the ribs.

NaCl

This is what you get for cheesing a run through shitty umpiring and sticking your bat out.

Sanjuro

If a shithead batter flips his bat, a pitcher should have three tosses at the runner while he is circling the bases. If the pitcher hits him, the runner has to transfer his celebration to the pitcher and throw him a post game champagne party.

Alright enough of these lame ass birds.

National League Baseball is up tonight and the Mets have Herbal Essense model Jacob deGrom on the mound.

jacob-degrom.jpg

Be afraid.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Texas choked so bad it's still giving me headaches. Haven't seen a collapse that horrible by infielders in ages. Pitchers have definitely being up there and worse, NLDS GM1 2014, NLCS GM6 2013.

squall211

So after my post about the Rangers giving it up they go ahead and give us the biggest collapse in playoff baseball history.

Maybe I was right? Maybe they should just give it up because nobody wants to see this sorry ass team find new ways to get bounced out of the playoffs every year.

Biggest collapse in the baseball playoffs? The 2004 Yankees will forever have the Rangers beat in that regard.

squall211

Throwing your bat around while looking at the opposing teams bench? Those are the kind of showboating antics that get you drilled in the ribs.

Oh, he'll get drilled next year for it. But given the magnitude of the game, and the craziness that preceded the home run, people just need to get the fuck over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom