• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Toronto fan is back in form. Few days ago everything was terrible, the series was over, they'd be losers forever. Now they'll never lose another game again, maybe ever, and fuck everyone who'd ever doubt them? Never change, Toronto fan. You're the best.

zychi

Banned
The Mets are Dodger Blue and Giants Orange, in memory of when New York had better teams

220px-Los_Angeles_Dodgers_Script_Logo.svg.png

224-5950kids-mets_homeroyal_pd.jpg

Those are the same color to you?

Because some people would like at least one sport where people don't feel the need to showboat all of the time. It happens all of the time in the NFL, even for menial shit not that isn't worth bragging about, and it's getting tiresome to watch.

I know I'm going to get shit for this post, but the vast majority of showboating in the NFL is over shit that isn't even impressive. I've seen players dance after getting a TD when their team is still down by 20 in the 4th quarter. It just makes them look like assholes.

eyeless

I see Toronto fan is back in form. Few days ago everything was terrible, the series was over, they'd be losers forever. Now they'll never lose another game again, maybe ever, and fuck everyone who'd ever doubt them? Never change, Toronto fan. You're the best.
you're like an obsessed ex-girlfriend

i'm glad you have a team to follow in the postseason

Again that's the literal history of the Mets colors

He is right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_and_uniforms_of_the_New_York_Mets

The New York Mets, founded in 1962, returned National League baseball to New York following the departure of the Brooklyn Dodgers to Los Angeles and the New York Giants to San Francisco. The Mets' uniform was designed to incorporate elements of both departed clubs, with the Dodgers' royal blue becoming the Mets' primary color and the Giants' orange the trim color, along with the Giants' "NY" crest adopted as the new team's cap logo

Because some people would like at least one sport where people don't feel the need to showboat all of the time. It happens all of the time in the NFL, even for menial shit not that isn't worth bragging about, and it's getting tiresome to watch.

I know I'm going to get shit for this post, but the vast majority of showboating in the NFL is over shit that isn't even impressive. I've seen players dance after getting a TD when their team is still down by 20 in the 4th quarter. It just makes them look like assholes.

1) Fuck the NFL

2) That bat flip, in those circumstances, was perfect.

zroid

Banned

that time you got styled on must have been devastating

I'm sorry

Strasburg is protected by Boras. Dusty won't be able to break whatever is left of his arm.
Strasburg won't be a National next season. Winter meetings trade.

Don't see anyway Toronto loses the AlCS. Their lineup is anaconda long and they will make KC go deep into that bullpen.

So after my post about the Rangers giving it up they go ahead and give us the biggest collapse in playoff baseball history.

Maybe I was right? Maybe they should just give it up because nobody wants to see this sorry ass team find new ways to get bounced out of the playoffs every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom