• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I need this shirt.

G3OWb5k.jpg

Funny thing is most of the moves cash made in the off-season we're good (the Didi trade, Eovaldi trade, letting Robertson go and signing Miller). Only questionable move was Headley. He needs to have another off-season like that and we'll be back in business by 2017 (giants already won '16 so it doesn't matter).

Why have the Giants already won 16's pennant in your mind?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is Taylor Swift dropping an album next year? That is the only way the Giants win a WS title.

Funny thing is most of the moves cash made in the off-season we're good (the Didi trade, Eovaldi trade, letting Robertson go and signing Miller). Only questionable move was Headley. He needs to have another off-season like that and we'll be back in business by 2017 (giants already won '16 so it doesn't matter).

With CC out of commission and off to AA, I would guess that cashman has to have a serious talk as to what to do about him and his contract.

Gotta wonder who's gonna be the next big pitcher coming to the NYY next year. I know Harvey would jump ship in a heartbeat.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
With CC out of commission and off to AA, I would guess that cashman has to have a serious talk as to what to do about him and his contract.

Gotta wonder who's gonna be the next big pitcher coming to the NYY next year. I know Harvey would jump ship in a heartbeat.

Sounds like Harvey was out getting drunk. Preparing himself for the Yankees ship.

Miguel

YOU'RE ALIVE! what's going on man? and what do you mean you won't be around for long?

I am alive. Won't be around long because I barely post on GAF as it is, much less in any thread outside of the NFL thread.

I'm sorry about Keuchel. He's not even fair. Hope you guys don't plan on winning the opener next year either.

Most of my GAF interaction these days happens on twitter.

Miguel

Trying for Jays ALCS tickets now.

Just game 1 since it will probably be a night game either way.

So tempted to try to buy tickets, despite having to do a Office 365 migration that weekend. Planes have wifi now, I can work on it on the flight.

Of course, The Astros have 3 more wins to get before then and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom