• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Even as a Mets fan, that low strike has been bs tonight.

EDIT - Excellent framing by d'Arnaud, though.

Link

The Autumn Wind
They're a very good team but if the Mets go up 3-0 I can't see the Cubs coming back. Mets rotation is too good.
It is, but they can give up homeruns and the Mets offense can be up and down. Both things a team like the Cubs can exploit.

3N16MA

Banned
Earlier in the season I posted a poll which showed the Mets had lost Queens to the Yankees. Yankees fans outnumbered Mets fans in every borough.

I'm guessing the Mets will reclaim Queens.

Mrbob

They're a very good team but if the Mets go up 3-0 I can't see the Cubs coming back. Mets rotation is too good.

I'll be disappointed if ( when? ) the Cubs get knocked out this year, but I can't be too sad. Team is like 2 years ahead of schedule with literally a bunch of rookies in their starting lineup. Good learning experience for the future and I expect this Cubs team to be in the post season many times for years to come. Heck, Mets vs Cubs NLCS might become the norm for the next 5 to 10 years.

Cystm

Absolutely disgusted with fans in the stadium. You don't stop cheering until the game is over. If you can't manage that then don't fucking be there.

3N16MA

Banned
That makes me sad.

You have those fans who bounce back and froth between the two teams (depending who is hot). Then you have those who cheer for both. Remember those dual logo subway series hats?

This run should feel good for real Mets fans.

3N16MA

Banned
I'll be disappointed if ( when? ) the Cubs get knocked out this year, but I can't be too sad. Team is like 2 years ahead of schedule with literally a bunch of rookies in their starting lineup. Good learning experience for the future and I expect this Cubs team to be in the post season many times for years to come. Heck, Mets vs Cubs NLCS might become the norm for the next 5 to 10 years.

They have a bright future. Should be a solid team for years to come and the front office is a good one.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I didn't get to mention it earlier, but this quote by the announcer was perfect:

"In case you're just joining us, Daniel Murphy hit another home run. Because a game was played."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom