• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Let's get this wrapped up before the rain becomes a factor.

EDIT - Nice defense so far this inning.

Chuck

Still without luck
Well hey, maybe the Cubs will be the 2nd team in MLB history (7th in any sport ever history) to come back down 0-3.

lol

J2 Cool

Looked at it down the plate. rough.

Yes! Baby!

jhXq917.png

Hopfrog

Sucks. I think this Cubs team might just be a bit too young and inexperienced. Coming back from three down is a big ask. Future is bright though.

I've been a lifelong mets fan (I have pictures of me as a baby in mets gear)

I finally move to the city and then this season happens. Life is good!

jman2050

Soler pulled his best Beltran impression there.

Disgusting slider to end it though. Sorry Cubs, I was around for 2004, and you are no 2004 Red Sox. This series is el finito.

Syrinx

Loved how this team got an unlucky break with that ivy that cost them a run, then proceeded to say "It's okay; we got dis" and shut down the Cubs the rest of the game. Definitely also got some lucky breaks with Cahill's wild pitch and Cubs' bad defense in the seventh inning, but they responded incredibly well. Also I love deGrom.

1 MORE WIN! LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!

Westonian

Loved how this team got an unlucky break with that ivy that cost them a run, then proceeded to say "It's okay; we got dis" and shut down the Cubs the rest of the game.
What are you talking about? Both Cubs runs came from solo HRs.

Oh, you're talking about the double for the Mets. I'm an idiot.

LJ11

First inning was why I was worried about deGrom against this lineup, dared him to locate his off speed stuff. Bounced back, and that Schwarber HR was ridiculous so you can't be too upset about it. Credit to the base running too, we're taking extra bases when we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom