• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Jays going to mash against Hamels

Because baseball.

I'm going to the game, god it's gonna be stressful as fuck
I'm done being tense. Accepted the postseason is retarded and there's nothing you can do about it. At least we got a division championship and 3+ games, unlike a couple of unfortunate teams.

I'm curious why Jays fans thought they were going to win today. Price hasn't pitched well against the Rangers and hasn't shown up in the playoffs. I feel confident they'll win the next 3 games and hit Hamels hard tomorrow.

Desperado

McHugh looks good after the delay! Royals would benefit from being more patient...the earlier they can get the Astros middle relievers into the game, the more chance they have of evening the score.

I'm curious why Jays fans thought they were going to win today. Price hasn't pitched well against the Rangers and hasn't shown up in the playoffs. I feel confident they'll win the next 3 games and hit Hamels hard tomorrow.

Hamels is good but he's a lefty, and his numbers aren't that much better than Gallardo as far as ERA is concerned. Beyond that the Jays have better pitching for games 3 and 4.

Honestly, if we get to game 5 - which at this point is highly likely, I'd rather see Stroman go game 5. He'll have 4 days rest.

Because I'm tired of seeing Price get lit the fuck up during the postseason, and more specifically, against the Rangers. He's 0 and 4 against them.

weekev

Banned
If Young keeps pitching like he has been so far this is gonna end up being a great comeback by Royals to start the series.

RBH

1465600210462042282.gif

Checking in for the night. My...Fox...Sports...Go...feed...is...so...choppy.

Young looking good. We need everyone else to wake up and join Morales on the Dong Parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom