• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

RBH

I stand with you, friend.

#teamketchup

PkE3S6P.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Y'all need to leave RBH alone. All the pain killers he's on from his various burns, he can't possibly be thinking straight.

3N16MA

Banned
Very disappointed in all this #teamketchup and #teammustard stuff. The winning team is when ketchup and mustard team up.

Soler_side1.gif

All praise the Soler. I'm hoping for a big year from him.

is there a reason that the Cuban players are choosing these non-traditional uniform numbers? Puig is 66, Soler is 68, Abreau is I think 78. You don't normally see those on position players. Always been curious about that, or if it even is a "Cuban" thing or just a coincidence.

zychi

Banned
is there a reason that the Cuban players are choosing these non-traditional uniform numbers? Puig is 66, Soler is 68, Abreau is I think 78. You don't normally see those on position players. Always been curious about that, or if it even is a "Cuban" thing or just a coincidence.
Dunno, i stupidly bought a baez shirt before he came up. So i have a shirt with 90 on the back lol

Malvingt2

Kiley McDaniel ‏@kileymcd 59s59 seconds ago
Source: Braves have traded Craig Kimbrel and B.J. Upton to the Padres

wut??? no way??? wtf?

Malvingt2

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 7s7 seconds ago
Craig Kimbrel on verge of being traded to Padres, source confirms.

Smh..... someone.............. please... explain... :/

Malvingt2

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 1m minute ago
Wisler in the deal going to Braves.

Kiley McDaniel ‏@kileymcd 3m minutes ago
Source: Matt Wisler, Carlos Quentin and Cameron Maybin headed to Atlanta in the Upton/Kimbrel deal.

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 33s34 seconds ago
So, Kimbrel and B.J. to #Padres. Maybin, Quentin, Wisler, one other and 41st pick to #Braves.

Kiley McDaniel ‏@kileymcd 1m1 minute ago
Padres also send OF prospect Jordan Paroubeck to Atlanta as part of the deal

eznark

Banned
Braves are going to look real dumb when Harper is suspended half a year for roids and the Nats go in the tank.

This is the Mets year!! 75 wins wins the division.

rekameohs

Banned
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 33s34 seconds ago
So, Kimbrel and B.J. to #Padres. Maybin, Quentin, Wisler, one other and 41st pick to #Braves.

Kiley McDaniel ‏@kileymcd 1m1 minute ago
Padres also send OF prospect Jordan Paroubeck to Atlanta as part of the deal

Ahaahahaha what?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Trade really sums up the entire offseason. No team was trying to tank harder than the Braves and nobody was trying to win more this year than Preller

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC
#Braves get OF prospect Paroubeck, RH prospect Matt Wistler, 41st pick in draft, OFs Maybin, Quentin in deal for Kimbrel, Upton. WOW.

Enron

Banned
I am totally fine with this deal. I love Kimbrel, but his position is the easiest one to replace. I am ok with taking back 2 losers in Quentin and Maybin - at least Quentin can get on base. Matt Wisler as well? Yes please.

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 20s21 seconds ago
Source: No money in deal. Both sides take existing contracts as they are.

Top Bottom