• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Syrinx

2015 payrolls and salaries for every MLB team:

hTyETtp.png

e5AI5qA.png

http://deadspin.com/2015-payrolls-and-salaries-for-every-mlb-team-1695040045

Not even in the fucking top 20.

Hey does anyone have a site for streaming baseball games? I had planned to get mlb extra innings but 4 months out of work has killed my finances. I used to use front row but that site is just a mess of pop ups and shit now. If it is not okay to ask this I will happily edit my post. I cant ever remember what the different thread rules are.

Edwardo

Hey does anyone have a site for streaming baseball games? I had planned to get mlb extra innings but 4 months out of work has killed my finances. I used to use front row but that site is just a mess of pop ups and shit now. If it is not okay to ask this I will happily edit my post. I cant ever remember what the different thread rules are.

Yea I hate front row, so many popups it sucks lol. I dont know any other sites though.

BFIB

Disgusting.

My picks!

AL East: Rays
AL Central: Indians
AL West: Angels

WC: Royals/ White Sox

NL East: Nats
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Dodgers

WC: Cubs/Marlins

ALCS: Rays/Angels

NLCS: Cards/Cubs ( I can dream!)

WS Cards over Rays in 6.

Pick'ems:
AL East
Red Sox

AL Central
White Sox

AL West
Mariners

NL East
Nationals

NL Central
Cardinals

NL West
Dodgers

AL Wildcards: Tigers, Angels
NL Wildcards: Mets, Padres

NL MVP: Giancarlo Stanton
AL MVP: Robinson Cano

NL Cy: Matt Harvey
AL Cy: Felix Hernandez

AL Champ: Mariners
NL Champ: Dodgers
World Series: Dodgers

zychi

Banned
Pick'ems:
AL East
Red Sox

AL Central
White Sox

AL West
Mariners

NL East
Nationals

NL Central
Cardinals

NL West
Dodgers

AL Wildcards: Tigers, Angels
NL Wildcards: Mets, Padres

NL MVP: Giancarlo Stanton
AL MVP: Robinson Cano

NL Cy: Matt Harvey
AL Cy: Felix Hernandez

AL Champ: Mariners
NL Champ: Dodgers
World Series: Dodgers

Besides the Mets, these were my picks last year. I had the Brew Crew where the Mets are.

Sanjuro

I guess I'm a member of #TeamBoomstick by default. I don't think anyone else has done that here.

In reality, the NY System with wiener sauce is probably my go to.

g2Wks6H.jpg

mmmm

Why must we be subjected to Mid West Baseball? I hate The Cardinals and the state of Missouri. I'd rather watch The Angels vs The Rangers or even The Astros.

That's the wiener sauce. Basically a coney sauce. I think there are slight variations to heat/flavor depending on location or style.

That is usually served with crispy fries w/white vinegar, and coffee milk.

Oh god now I'm starving.

SOMEONE GET THE GAF SOME NATHANS SPONSORSHIPS

Edwardo

That's the wiener sauce. Basically a coney sauce. I think there are slight variations to heat/flavor depending on location or style.

That is usually served with crispy fries w/white vinegar, and coffee milk.

Nice. Sounds good.

Coffee milk.. I never heard of it until my old roomate from Rhode Island kept talking about it.

Sanjuro

I wanted to attempt the Nathan's qualifier around here a couple years ago. The guys who finished weren't drastically out of my range.

My issue? The Nathan's meat is far too greasy and filling. I can do regular dogs with toppings, but even those naked are tough.

Nice. Sounds good.

Coffee milk.. I never heard of it until my old roomate from Rhode Island kept talking about it.

It's only a thing around here. I used to have it at school almost daily, along with Fall River style Chow Mein. Those are kind of the two items that are within a very small radius.

Marlins are in last but still have a pretty nice team. even with that Stanton contract, damn

It's going to shoot upwards into the top ten starting next year.

The Mets spent equitable money in the top ten until Fred Wilpon let his friend handle nearly all of his money.

Idiot.

ampere

2015 payrolls and salaries for every MLB team:

http://i.imgur.com/hTyETtp.png[img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/e5AI5qA.png[img]

[url]http://deadspin.com/2015-payrolls-and-salaries-for-every-mlb-team-1695040045[/url][/QUOTE]

Didn't spend as much as the Yankees, but should be a lot better! Go Sox! Suck A-rod's rod Steinbrenners.

Crazy how the payroll changes in such a quick time, only 4 years ago lol
z0YoMiz.png
+14% for the Cards despite all that WS and playoff revenue plus consistently strong regular season attendance numbers

DeWitt is making serious bank and that's before considering how much he would make if he were to ever sell the team

Hard to complain since the team was in the dumps before he bought the team. Hope that means we can extend Heyward.

BFIB

+14% for the Cards despite all that WS and playoff revenue plus consistently strong regular season attendance numbers

DeWitt is making serious bank and that's before considering how much he would make if he were to ever sell the team

Hard to complain since the team was in the dumps before he bought the team. Hope that means we can extend Heyward.

Don't forget the stadium will be paid off in a few years also. Plus the revenue from BP Village.

thefro

Pitcher batting 8th? What kind of LaRussian sorcery is this?

Maddon's been really big on the lineup optimization in the spring.

Also note that Soler is hitting 2nd when most managers would probably bat him at cleanup since he hits HRs. And the lefty/righty balance. And LaStella as the other "leadoff" guy at the 9th spot (with his high OBP).

Top Bottom