• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Hmmm, will Kershaw make it through the 8th? Better not walk Lind here.

edit: Although a walk would have been better than the double Lind got :p Time for shaky bullpen or let Kershaw try to get out of this inning? Hmmm.
Second best bullpen in the league. 26 scoreless. I like my chances

E: And I jinxed it.. :(

Silkworm

Maybe I jinxed it? :-( Sorry guys! Come on Dodgers, win it in the 9th (and hopefully get that final 3rd out without letting the Brewers tack on another run)!

JDeluis

Holy crap. This is not Kershaw year. Why was he not removed after the 7th. Even with Matingly kicked out he still getting screwed by my management.

Silkworm

Oh Hatcher :-( Brewers lead 4-3. Braun is clutch after being down 0-2.

edit: Guess one could feel good for Counsell but losing to the Brewers? Blech. Hopefully the Dodger bats in the 9th inning will turn things around.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aw4nsCh.jpg

Get it back tomorrow.

The umps are gift wrapping this one. I'd be salty on some of those strikes to Coghlan and then the check swing to Castro. Especially considering where the zone started out tonight....

Are our Cubs guys all hitting the bottle at their local bar already?
Didn't catch the first half of the game. Guess the tight zone early on is why nine runs were scored in the first inning?

Gotta love the fight in this Cards lineup though.

Top Bottom