• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

Didn't catch the first half of the game. Guess the tight zone early on is why nine runs were scored in the first inning?

Gotta love the fight in this Cards lineup though.

Pretty much on the former. Carlos was getting visibly upset by the zone and finally ended up lobbing in some beach balls. Would have been interesting to see an alternate version where Yadi was framing just to get back to that article I posted on the last page, but yeah it was tighter early than late which is never cool.

Edwardo

gtPm4x6.png

He's day to day right now. Hopefully he won't have to spend any time on the DL.

zroid

Banned
lol tonight's game is a write-off for us

Gibby isn't even hiding it

Bautista gets day off; Estrada facing Pineda (lol); he says Saunders could play but he's letting him rest

Russell Martin is playing 3B!!!!

Lexxism

Bautista gets day off; Estrada facing Pineda (lol); he says Saunders could play but he's letting him rest

Maybe you meant in 3 hole? I really thought he was going to play as 3B lol

I don't care what Bautista hits against Pineda, he should be in the lineup.

Gibby seems to be in panic mode lately.

Lexxism

no I meant 3B lol. I misread though, apparently he's going to be their emergency 3B. because there's no other backup infielders.

Yeah, I just read Davidi's tweet. Holy fuck. We got another lame injury. Geez, these baseball players are really made of glass.

Top Bottom