• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

How did I miss this gem?

050915_sd_kimbrel_throwaway_med_3pyjb4t5.gif

regress? regroup? What's going to happen, you're going to regress to being the second best team in the league lmao?
Aside from one Lackey start, our rotation has been pretty shitty for the past week. That plus the 20 games in 20 days thing (with few blowouts) has overworked our bullpen tremendously.

But the pitching has been overachieving up to this point anyhow.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Asdrubal Cabrera is fucking garbage. Should be DFA'd. Should have signed Jung Ho Kang or something (how the fuck is he still not starting for the Pirates?)

aFIGurANT

Asdrubal Cabrera is fucking garbage. Should be DFA'd. Should have signed Jung Ho Kang or something (how the fuck is he still not starting for the Pirates?)
It's funny how both Cabrera and Choo have turned into pumpkins when for a good minute there everyone wanted their D. Proof that when you're decent on a bad team you look way better. I might have to remember this trick the next time I hit the bar.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's funny how both Cabrera and Choo have turned into pumpkins when for a good minute there everyone wanted their D. Proof that when you're decent on a bad team you look way better. I might have to remember this trick the next time I hit the bar.

Yeah but at least Choo was still actually good when the Rangers gave him all that cash.

Rays paid $8 million for an Asdrubal Cabrera who has been complete garbage since 2012. Its been a complete disaster so far. Daniel Robertson can't get to the bigs soon enough.

Yeah but at least Choo was still actually good when the Rangers gave him all that cash.

Rays paid $8 million for an Asdrubal Cabrera who has been complete garbage since 2012. Its been a complete disaster so far. Daniel Robertson can't get to the bigs soon enough.

And y'all lost Cobb and Smyly for the season.Joe Maddon left at the right time. lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
And y'all lost Cobb and Smyly for the season.Joe Maddon left at the right time. lol

Still somehow 2 games over .500 even with everything possibly going wrong. Rays starting pitchers somehow have the lowest team ERA in the AL, it sucks cause the rotation could have been even better with Cobb and Smyly. Biggest loss for the Rays would honestly be if Jim Hickey left after this year, the guy is seriously one of the best pitching coaches around.

Really the same song and dance every year. Great pitching and garbage offense. SS and C for the Rays are complete black holes every year regardless of what they try.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stros gonna get no-hit :(

zroid

Banned
Clay Buchholz's BABIP is .407 and there's a full 3 runs in-between his ERA and his FIP.

I saw Buchholz's FIP yesterday and that's when I realized he was probably due for a change of fortune today. And Dickey as usual was just the man to complement it.

Clay Buchholz's BABIP is .407 and there's a full 3 runs in-between his ERA and his FIP.

Yep. Just guys getting really unlucky.

And look I'm not saying Kershaw looks like he did last year. He doesn't. But that just means he's not Doc Gooden 85'/Pedro 98' good. And that's not what you should expect EVERY year. He's getting hit a little harder, but he's not "broken" and there's nothing "wrong" with him. He'll get back.

Top Bottom