• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
He had a knee injury last season, which explains the innings.

Giants staff has done wonders with pitchers before, you never know. Even year shenanigans and all that.

Yeah, but you probably don't want to push his shoulder by jumping him up past, I don't know, 120 innings maybe? And it's an odd year so we know where this is actually going.

Malo

Banned
no.

also, the Centaur continues his assault on the infidel enemies of the mighty Yankee empire. they were wrong to try and vanish him.
please retire CC, you're done.
You, kev, and jman are the old guard, barely post here, and are on the decline. We're grateful for what you guys did, but it's time for the new age (myself and dp) to take over.

Time for you guys to ride into the sunset.

You, kev, and jman are the old guard, barely post here, and are on the decline. We're grateful for what you guys did, but it's time for the new age (myself and dp) to take over.

I got to work mofo, I got kids to feed.
I don't have any kids to feed
tell you what, you can run the day to day operations.
man if Beltran can actually get going (LOL) this team could ride a nice, long winning streak. it feels so good to be surprised by this team on a nightly basis.
edit: I take that back you can't run the day to day operations. you've been insubordinate for too long malo. you've been malo. muy malo.

jman2050

Woah woah woah hold on. The council is a permanent establishment dedicated to the appreciation of our Elite New York Yankees, and infighting and political posturing over (ir)regularity of posting has no place in this sacred establishment.

jman2050

man if Beltran can actually get going (LOL) this team could ride a nice, long winning streak. it feels so good to be surprised by this team on a nightly basis.

Crazy part is that they've had the first or second hardest schedule in the league up to this point.

I don't think the Yankees have faced a true bottom-feeder yet (unless you count the Red Sox :jnc)

Top Bottom