• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

So fucking pathetic, if Ichiro makes that damn catch the game is over. If Yelich doesn't take a horrible turn around 3rd, we probably would have scored at least one run in the top of the 9th.

Edit: The 8th blown save!

I'm only mad that we gave this game away, I'm perfectly fine with splitting the a 4 game series against a hot team.

Now I just have to hope that we don't get swept by the Dodgers. Though I have a feeling they are going to destroy us.

Enron

Banned
Wandy Rodriguez has been an absolute godsend for the Rangers. Bet Hart wishes he would have kept him instead of Cahill now.

JDHarbs

Is it just me or has Greg seemed off all season? he looks like he's dead tired all the time

Edit: he bounces back well though. i'll take it.

Holy shit that strikeout. I was literally shaking over here, by god.

Anyone have a clue what Sal was saying to Cabrera during the game? It seemed like friendly banter, but he was going at it nonstop.

JDHarbs

Holy shit that strikeout. I was literally shaking over here, by god.

Anyone have a clue what Sal was saying to Cabrera during the game? It seemed like friendly banter, but he was going at it nonstop.
Definitely friendly banter judging by the highlights. Sal accidentally spit on Cabrera earlier in the game and they were laughing it off.

Edwardo

Phew.. I almost went 0-13 this week, but the nice extra innings save from Greg Holland brought me to a respectable 1-13 for the week.

-___-

Just looked up Tepera's numbers in the minors. His numbers aren't great, but the Jays are pretty thin in the bullpen, and they seem to get hit hard by injuries every year. He may have a shot at some point this year!

He got the call up yesterday. Pitched 2 innings and allowed 0 hits and had 1 strikeout. I'm happy for him and his major league debut

jbug617

Banned
Panda got his ring last night
CEv4YlBUMAArXTT.jpg

the latest in cuban dodger news
Both #Dodgers Cuban signees IF Hector Olivera and RHP Pablo Fernandez have received visas. Cleared to travel to US. Expected later this week

olivera was signed for 6 years, 62.5 mi

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Giants sign Ricky Romero to minor league deal. Would be awesome if he magically turned things around.

Maybe he makes it back as a reliever but as a starter? Shit, he had a BB/9 over 10 in AAA last year, and he only apparently through 40 innings in 2014? He's not going to be in starter's shape.

aFIGurANT

I'm making my daily fantasy lineup and holy shit am I amazed at how poor the ChiSox lineup is. Black hole after black hole going on there. Funny how quickly the preseason hype train falls off the rails.

Chuck

Still without luck
OMG

Orioles are wearing special made jerseys tonight. They're white with the Baltimore letters across the chest. o_o;

i need ittttttttt

Parch

What are the odds of somebody getting thrown at in the Jays-O's game? I'd give it a solid 2-1 odds.

I like the new commercial with the old guy throwing bread at Ace.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Maybe he makes it back as a reliever but as a starter? Shit, he had a BB/9 over 10 in AAA last year, and he only apparently through 40 innings in 2014? He's not going to be in starter's shape.

He had a knee injury last season, which explains the innings.

Giants staff has done wonders with pitchers before, you never know. Even year shenanigans and all that.

Why the heck is Houston's AAA affiliate in California. Makes no sense.

They decided to get SF's leftovers.

zulux21

it's always great when the ump decides to make a bullshit call just so he can't be challenged and proved wrong :/

oh... that tag missed but I called him out already?... well by moving 6 inches to the left he was out of the base path even though he had a good foot before he could be considered out of the base path that's why he was out... because I don't want it known that I screwed up the call.

Top Bottom