• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
Oh god. we have back-to-back 4-game series against teams that OWNED us last year. (Astros and Angels)

I might have to retire the .500 gif already!

41nnJlx.gif

zroid

Banned
I just had to laugh when Buck and Pat were talking about how EE's exaggerated shift should make it easier for him to get a hit ---- and then a few seconds later he hits a fast grounder directly into the shift... double play.

Beckx

But it's so tempting to get it to watch Otani. I wanna see a hitta and 10K's in the same game. Would be ridiculous.

Man I keep forgetting to watch NPB games, I really want to watch more Otani.

Hey so I was wrong about sign ups for pa-league tv being region locked. Turns out what was blocking me was that you can't have capital letters in your password (and the error message that shows up is completely blank, so it was trial and error to figure out the problem!). Once I fixed that sign up was a breeze. The only region lock is asking for a prefecture, I just used Tokyo Metropolitan - 東京都

aFIGurANT

I wonder if sometimes Baseball holding on to it's past so much hurts it's popularity.

IMO that's like a #1 reason to brag about the sport. Maybe with a certain demographic it's looked down upon for being an antiquated sort of thing but fuck those people anyway. If you don't like comparing Bonds numbers to Mantle's then don't watch/play/care.

Maybe that mindset is what you're getting at being detrimental to the sport?

JDeluis

Pitchers must be getting distracted at Dodgers stadium. You got one 40-50 year old dude making out with his mother and a wannabe Macklemore trying to hype the crowd and taking pictures of himself giving the finger to his phone.

And also Gonzo trying to steal third.

I hate coaches using stats. JP didn't come in because of lefties hitting .400+. On a night like this JP might of changed that. But noooooo....

E: Harry that you interrupting the game?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I didn't even know the Padres got their game in yesterday. I just tuned out and played PS4.

Rain delays aren't as funny as the time they had a Bee Delay at Petco due to a swarm of bees on the field.

I didn't even know the Padres got their game in yesterday. I just tuned out and played PS4.

Rain delays aren't as funny as the time they had a Bee Delay at Petco due to a swarm of bees on the field.

Do you think the Pads have one more trade in them? With Upton most likely leaving this might be their best chance at a WS.

Top Bottom