• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

JDeluis

MLB.TV app is so awful on the xbox 360. Slow and always freezing the game. The ps3 app is so much better and has a nicer look. I need to get something better to replace my 360 in the bedroom.

And why would they leave Anderson in the game after the 6th when he had 100 pitches. He was great tonight, but with our offensive support his effort was just useless.

Yeah!!!!!!!!
tumblr_len5p6alzi1qze582.gif

fyeahlincecum_zpsrekubnsk.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gonna be at the Sacramento River Cats game tomorrow after winning some free ticket vouchers at my kids' school raffle, will be my first time there. For those who have been, anything I should be aware of?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Its pretty basic. Stadium is in proper West Sacramento. Some part in downtown sac then walk across the bridge

2015_Sac_ParkingMap_Free_rdsiaopo.jpg

also get a Merlino’s Freeze

Beckx

we have to have the record for extra inning losses

despair
dəˈsper/
noun
the complete loss or absence of hope.
the feeling you get when it's the bottom of the 12th, down by 1 run, 2 outs, runner at second, all bench players have been used, and Pedro Alvarez is at bat against a left handed pitcher.

harSon

Banned
despair
dəˈsper/
noun
the complete loss or absence of hope.
the feeling you get when it's the bottom of the 12th, down by 1 run, 2 outs, runner at second, all bench players have been used, and Pedro Alvarez is at bat against a left handed pitcher.

I don't even know why left handed pitchers, or any pitcher, would ever throw him a fastball. Dude can't hit anything but a fastball for shit. A LHP throwing a slider is a guaranteed strikeout against him Lol

:(

BFIB

I appreciated the brief week or so when Peter Bourjos got to play everyday when Jay&Grichuk were on the DL, but it looks like he'll never start again
Jays numbers haven't been great this year either. I expect Grichuk to see a lot of playing time, but I do feel bad for Bourjos.

Jays numbers haven't been great this year either. I expect Grichuk to see a lot of playing time, but I do feel bad for Bourjos.

Supposedly Bourjos has bruised ribs or something, so maybe that's a reason

But like today - I'd love to see Grichuk-Bourjos-Heyward OF, which is maybe the best defensive outfield in the majors (maybe KC has it beat but it'd be close). But we're getting Reynolds (lol)-Grichuk-Heyward, which is just an OK defensive outfield. That makes sense because it's Jaime Day (!!!) and he shouldn't get a lot of fly balls, but still makes me wonder

Will be interesting to see what happen when Jay comes back, too

Top Bottom