• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
It must be nice to score runs. I forgot what it felt like.

VX8rzri.gif

Enron

Banned
haha, will smith wanted to fight the entire braves dugout. what a babby.

Seriously, the brewers are full of chumps. Ragelord Gomez, cheatliar Braun, and now this guy.

haha, will smith wanted to fight the entire braves dugout. what a babby.

Seriously, the brewers are full of chumps. Ragelord Gomez, cheatliar Braun, and now this guy.

I was watching the Brewers stream on MLB.TV and he yells "That's Bullshit!" and throws his gum into the camera lol.

Good to know the Sox still suck with RISP!

Ortiz leadoff double in the ninth inning down two runs is followed by shallow popup, strikeout swinging, strikeout looking smh

last year the giants had our number in the first half but we crushed them in the second half

still.. to get swept twice in a row is embarrassing

also the dodgers are at home not in san diego :)

Silkworm

Dodgers are now 2-7 against teams above .500. All 9 games are against the Giants.

Padres, Braves, then at St. Louis. Better start turning things around sooner than later or it could get even uglier. Getting swept while scoring 0 runs in three games against SF is extremely frustrating no matter what time it happens during the season (especially after getting swept by SF earlier in the season -- where is the fire?). Bah!!!! >:-(

Meier

For all of the money we've spent, the team is still missing a legitimate superstar on offense and that exposes us time and time again. No consistency at all.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Will Smith got an 8 game suspension for having sunscreen on his arm last night. He appealed it though so he's still free to play. I wonder if he'll decide to throw at somebody if he gets on the mound at some point this series.

So Will Smith got an 8 game suspension for having sunscreen on his arm last night. He appealed it though so he's still free to play. I wonder if he'll decide to throw at somebody if he gets on the mound at some point this series.

That would definitely look great in the appeals process.

Top Bottom