• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
The best pitcher in baseball can't get through 7 innings? That's considered too long for an ace now?

Longer than it needed to be if the team was better constructed. Sorry, I don't subscribe to blaming the best players when they put up solid individual (if not historic MadBum-like) performances for team failure.

see5harp

Bum getting into some tough situations but so far so good, and madbum hair is pretty straight and clean today. Only dude you can give grief to is Brandon Brawford, and that dude is sitting bench. We grease free today.

WWWHHHHHHAAAAAOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
3 shutout SWEEEEPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dt2S1eg.jpg

Tigers will win 3 of 4. They have a better offense than us with similar starting pitching
Last time I checked, Tigers led the majors in games scoring two runs or fewer. Feast or famine offense means this series probably gets split.

Also, Sanchez is a HR magnet right now, which doesn't bode well against these Astros.

Whoa. Immaculate sweep. I can't believe they are almost all of the way back from that dismal start.

Still an odd year though. Something bad will probably happen.

Also, I would point out that this is one of the reasons why the designated hitter is bad in baseball. Players like Madison Bumgarner have value. That would all go away if pitchers never had to hit.

Top Bottom