• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Loco4Coco

Now I'm worried that the Mets might send Syndergaard back to AAA after this start with Gee coming off the DL tomorrow.

Mental errors aside he's pitched well enough to stay in the big leagues.

Yeah this game is over.

Sox can't score 4 runs in a game right now.

Angels have scored almost twice that in one inning.

EDIT:And Castillo drops a routine fly ball. That's one way to not ingratiate yourself with the Fenway faithful

Angels with the easy 9 run inning. In other words

ffa1e089b8328988dde39800fc003bca6a6d488d32e64900b2f7791d70b967e4.jpg

zroid

Banned
They are. The problem is they are mash the other team into submission, or they don't score any runs. Home runs are fun, but when that is winning you games, and not at the very least decent pitching, it's frustrating.

the most frustrating thing about it is most of the losses are close games

that's also the reason I have hope they can turn this around

and if they don't? I feel pretty good about 2016 if Sanchez and Norris continue developing. And with Buehrle coming off the books, AA can spend some money.

the most frustrating thing about it is most of the losses are close games

that's also the reason I have hope they can turn this around

and if they don't? I feel pretty good about 2016 if Sanchez and Norris continue developing. And with Buehrle coming off the books, AA can spend some money.

Agreed. But at this point, they are up against the wall of time if they want to be relevant when it matters in August and September.

Top Bottom