• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

ugh, this team is floundering. it doesn't know whether it wants a youth movement or to compete. and it can't compete with the current roster. middle infield is shit. starting pitching is very suspect.

kris.

Banned
Yo, Cards fans...

CDVNMSvVAAAh_hv.jpg:large

I enjoy this picture way too much.

Meier

Well there's that whole thing where Puig is on the DL.

Is A-Gon not a legit super star?

I don't think Puig is one and A-Gon definitely isn't one. He's having a great start, but he'll level off and finish with around 30 HR probably. A guy like Miguel Cabrera is a superstar. The Dodgers don't have a single player on their team who whenever they come up, I'm expecting magic from.

Thank goodness Kenley is back.

I don't think Puig is one and A-Gon definitely isn't one. He's having a great start, but he'll level off and finish with around 30 HR probably. A guy like Miguel Cabrera is a superstar. The Dodgers don't have a single player on their team who whenever they come up, I'm expecting magic from.

Thank goodness Kenley is back.

Puig and Ethier for Stanton. Stanton come home!!

this is who the cards should've traded instead of Shelby

Nah, Shelby's going to come back to earth eventually when he doesn't his extremely low BABIP and LOB% come down and his HR/9&HR/FB% goes up to around his career norms. Lynn's peripherals say he's better than Shelby by a decent margin (like half a run in both FIP and xFIP)

Plus Lynn is pretty consistent in his performance (although outperforming his past this year), whereas Shelby is pretty inconsistent

Caja 117

Yeah, Im going to stop watching the team for a while until the defense get their crap together, one thing is loosing games, the other is this frustrating display in defense.

Top Bottom