• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
Wait, the Yankees are almost 500 again? This fucking division, lol

edit: fucks sake more injuries yay. here comes Kawasaki

edit 2: I guess he's fine...

If we can score on the Padres then that backs up my belief that the Giants are using some illegal voodoo against the Dodgers. Somebody should dig underneath AT&T Park to see if they're hiding some super secret ritual room.

I went to take a shower when it was 5-0 Rangers in the 3rd inning and now I come back see it's 10-0. WTF happened? Moves need to be made. Cashman isn't going any where. He just signed a fucking extension.

Caja 117

Who was pitching during that 10 run inning?

CC and Rogers, 6 of CC, but two defense miscue happened during this, one by Didi the other by Beltran, I dont blame CC on this as much as I dont blame Pineda for last night, the pitcher must lose concentration when the Defense is not showing up.

Loco4Coco

David Wright had another setback and will be shut down for another week. I think instead of looking for a SS maybe the Mets have to look for a 3B.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If we can score on the Padres then that backs up my belief that the Giants are using some illegal voodoo against the Dodgers. Somebody should dig underneath AT&T Park to see if they're hiding some super secret ritual room.

Rockies and Dbacks beat us 6 out of 8 at AT&T before the first LA series. Obviously, the good luck voodoo is Mattingly!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is so freaking cool. I love getting the Reds McFarlane Toys. The only figurines I collect except bobble heads of course.

ORJmqOAl.jpg

edit: I guess it isn't clear who this is since I didn't take a shot of the name and number on the jersey. For anyone confused it's Billy.

According to Jon Heyman, the Braves inquired the Brewers regarding Jonathan Lucroy but were told he was not available.

Lucroy is under contract through 2016 with a very cheap $5.25 million club option for 2017.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Reds manager ejected before the game even started? The hell is going on? When was the last time that even happened?

Enron

Banned
According to Jon Heyman, the Braves inquired the Brewers regarding Jonathan Lucroy but were told he was not available.

Lucroy is under contract through 2016 with a very cheap $5.25 million club option for 2017.

Yeah. supposedly the braves are not happy with Bethancourt's lack of development and whispers are that he'll never be anything but a backup backstop. Dunno how much truth there is to that, though.

Top Bottom