• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Who wants Howard?

OrYmywg.png

Altuve with a well deserved day off today.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I had a weird dream last night. Shelby Miller was pitching and on his way to the mound he said something to Fredi which caused Fredi to run out and start smacking Shelby in the face.

13 up 13 down for Wade Miley so far.

He's put together a couple of good starts back to back

EDIT: And there goes the perfect game. He concedes a walk after 14 put downs

Casey McGehee just got DFA'ed. Never thought Bochy would do that this early lol.
I feel bad for the guy cuz I think he's genuinely a good person, I'd certainly care less if he was like an asshole or something. But I understand the Giants decision on this cuz he's really been awful for almost 2 months now with no signs of improvement. It's a shame.

On the flip side, Hunter Strickland is back!!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stros helping to ease the pain of the Rockets.

Really loving this Tucker kid. Kid can hit.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Extremely impressed with the Astros this series. Splitting a series on the road with the Tigers is fantastic, especially after losing the first two. Team showed a lot of character climbing back into the first and last game.

Loving this Astros team.

Top Bottom