• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Deadspin - 300 lb pitcher takes Internet by storm:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/300-pound-college-pitcher-takes-internet-by-storm-1707895149

Gv8ApCg.jpg

Ye9Fwpn.jpg

JDeluis

Jimmy Rollins has finally been moved to the 8th spot for today's game.

Dodgers lineup:
Pederson CF
Turner 3B
Gonzalez 1B
Kendrick 2B
Ethier RF
Grandal C
Van Slyke LF
Rollins SS
Frias P

Rick Monday was talking about this last night. How Justin should bat the second spot once Grandal came back.

zroid

Banned
Aaron Loup is in...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378069246_iPTZDKu1lcHIH.gif[IMG]

edit: without a doubt...[/QUOTE]

Oh it was Loup in the 7th?

I only caught the tail end on the radio and Howarth just referred to him as "Aaron" so I thought it was Sanchez again :lol

aFIGurANT

oh wow mlb.tv layout changed on pc lol

Do you know how to switch to the new one? I clicked out of the prompt that asked me if I wanted to update or whatever and now I don't see how to try it out. Unless it sucks and I should stick with the old one? And is it the game schedule that updated or the actual pop-out player?

E: The Houston broadcast said that so much rain has fallen in that storm down there that they could have filled all of Minute Maid 511 times. Something like a hundred billion gallons of rainfall since it started. Looks intense.

zychi

Banned
Cubs game cancelled. Could have at least told me before I was at Wrigley.

Better than when I went a few years ago. It rained and rained and rained, goddamn hurricane in Chicago.3 hour delay. We finally decide to leave. They start the game at like 10pm right when we walked out

:/

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Do you know how to switch to the new one? I clicked out of the prompt that asked me if I wanted to update or whatever and now I don't see how to try it out. Unless it sucks and I should stick with the old one? And is it the game schedule that updated or the actual pop-out player?

E: The Houston broadcast said that so much rain has fallen in that storm down there that they could have filled all of Minute Maid 511 times. Something like a hundred billion gallons of rainfall since it started. Looks intense.

Its no longer a popup. I have link on top to return to old player if I wanted.

GLhpUSm.png

aFIGurANT

I miss all three games in Arizona this week cuz I'm not going to hide my IP for six games a year and then now tonight the game is getting rained out.

tumblr_inline_nav85cHmq91r7opco.gif

Top Bottom