• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Tim Britton ‏@TimBritton 9m9 minutes ago
Boston's -47 run differential through 50 games is its worst at this point in the season since 1960.

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 4s4 seconds ago
Red Sox averaging 3.84 runs per game through 50 games, lowest R/G total to that point since 1992.

Maybe it's good to bottom out now. Force Cherington/Henry to make drastic changes (whether that includes the GM, manager, coaching staff, or roster) because the product on the field now just isn't cutting it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
aUDL2JH.gif

I knew the offense was going to hit a brick wall eventually. I just wish Phelps hadn't made that wild pitch.

At the very least, we won the series, so hopefully we can build on that next week.

Top 5 in the history of the sport? That's not a wildly unrealistic expectation at all.

He definitely has the potential to be top 5 in the league though.

Heyward has every physical tool you could ask for in a player. As high a 5 tool guy as you could get.

Not saying he'd ever reach it, but talent wise he'd be up there.

zroid

Banned
How shitty are the Blue Jays?

Hockey is basically over and soccer is coming to an end, so I need something to watch now .

probably not as bad as their record

but Bautista needs to get healthy so he can stop DHing

the outfield defence has been a fiasco lately

Called that! Ruben Tejada has 8 RBIs this season, and 7 of them are against the Marlins :lol

Please DFA Cishek, or at least send him down to the minors.

Did not deserve to win today's game with all the mistakes, but we kept it close. If we stop using Cishek in close games, maybe we will win some of them. Seriously this is like the 8th or 9th game he has single handedly lost us.

Woah, Martinez went out for the 7th? I was away and didn't get to see, but that's crazy even for Matheny
At some point, you gotta take off the kids gloves and see if he can grow as a pitcher. Not sure if that time is now for CMart but I don't have a big issue with keeping him in unless it becomes a regular occurrence to push him through tough innings despite 100+ pitches.

At some point, you gotta take off the kids gloves and see if he can grow as a pitcher. Not sure if that time is now for CMart but I don't have a big issue with keeping him in unless it becomes a regular occurrence to push him through tough innings despite 100+ pitches.

I think I agree - Martinez still looked good even in the 6th despite the walks, whereas Wacha looked just about done yesterday

Top Bottom