• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

At some point, you gotta take off the kids gloves and see if he can grow as a pitcher. Not sure if that time is now for CMart but I don't have a big issue with keeping him in unless it becomes a regular occurrence to push him through tough innings despite 100+ pitches.

Yeah I have this sort of conversation with my dad often; I think you baby Cmart and definitely Wacha because you need to be able to say you at least tried before they got hurt. This despite the unknowing on what causes injuries (maybe some guys are just doomed?).

Jaime on the other hand I want to see ridden like a rented mule. He's definitely not worth the headache of stressing the BP.

Oh my god yes, Juan Uribe. The fuck am I saying.

vz1l6ld.gif

Fucking kill me now

And I knew that was going to happen as soon as they started intentionally walking Fielder.

A walk-off double by Hamilton was literally the only way this game would end.

2012 Sox under Bobby V through 51 games: 26-25

2015 Sox under John Farrell through 51 games: 22-29

YET miraculously still only 4 games back in the division. Rest of the AL East are you even trying?

Enron

Banned
Rangers are now over .500 despite missing the top 3 starting pitchers in the rotation, not counting Matt Harrison. Pretty amazing.

Top Bottom