• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Macattk15

So we walked in the winning run? Maybe it's better that I didn't see it.

What happens when you carry 3 extra outfielders (Weeks, Bloomquist and Ruggiano) and only 6 bullpen pitchers.

Oh you have to use scrublord Dominic Leone.

DFA Weeks and Bloomquist.

Rooting for the M's is probably one of the worst life decision I have made. I mean the Seahawks was even worst one, but somehow by the act of god they turned it around. Maybe lighting in a bottle twice?

Chris R

Rooting for the M's is probably one of the worst life decision I have made. I mean the Seahawks was even worst one, but somehow by the act of god they turned it around. Maybe lighting in a bottle twice?
I wish I cared about the NFL. Last team of mine to win in north America were the avalanche back in 2000-01.

I wish I cared about the NFL. Last team of mine to win in north America were the avalanche back in 2000-01.

Could be worse. I haven't seen any of my favorite teams win anything in my lifetime. (Wasn't even conceived when the Blue Jays won back to back)

In fact, the only titles I've seen is the 13 that Audi have won at Le Mans, but I don't think racing counts.

Boston Red Sox ‏@RedSox 1m1 minute ago
Attention fans: Tonight's #RedSox-Twins game is postponed due to rain. Rescheduled for this Wednesday, June 3, at 1:35 p.m.

RED SOX WON'T LOSE TODAY

original

I firmly believe that the Jays will get swept by the Nats

seriously, of all the fucking teams in interleague play...

can we just have our interleague games be against the Rockies and Brewers?

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I firmly believe that the Jays will get swept by the Nats

seriously, of all the fucking teams in interleague play...

can we just have our interleague games be against the Rockies and Brewers?
Maybe, but the Nats are riddled with injuries right now and just got swept by the Reds.

zroid

Banned
holy f'ing shit, Oakland :lol

looking at their record in one run games it was obvious they're better than their record, but this is nuts

kFvIx6q.png

also of course the blue jays are at the bottom :\

apparently the Red Sox are the only AL East team not underperforming

Enron

Banned
Gallo will be a decent hold in the keeper league but not in the regular one. I don't forsee the kid having much success yet in the majors. He'll hit some homers, but will also hit like .220 and strikeout like Javier Baez. Needs more work at Frisco.

Gallo will be a decent hold in the keeper league but not in the regular one. I don't forsee the kid having much success yet in the majors. He'll hit some homers, but will also hit like .220 and strikeout like Javier Baez. Needs more work at Frisco.

Yeah if you have the kid in a keeper league (I got lucky and nabbed Bryant in mine) you're good but if you expect anything from him this year, you're not being realistic.

It's a strange callup for sure especially at home and with Sale, Samardzija and Rodon on the mound.

Enron

Banned
Adam J. Morris @lonestarball
Joey Gallo was taken by the Rangers with a compensatory draft pick they got because C.J. Wilson was signed by...

the Angels.

It's like the Angels are a Rangers farm team!

Tough decision ahead: Which broadcast team is worse Blue Jays TV or Nationals TV?
I can't stand Buck Martinez but the Nats guys are jus brutal.
Mute button is not an option!

You can't sync the radio broadcast while watching the game on the PC(why not MLB.tv?). At least not as far as I know. I guess I'll just have to spend my evening with Buck Martinez' horrible voice.

edit: Postponed, that was quick.

You can open the radio link then the video link, IIRC.

Top Bottom