• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Evan Gattis just struck out on a fastball that was literally face high. How in the world do you swing at that pitch as a big leaguer?

But the Astros are definitely a fun team to watch. The hitting philosophy is swing hard in case you hit it, but boy are they due for a major slide in the standings with that offense. Wouldn't surprise me if they finish last in the AL West.

Chris R

Hope felix has a great night tonight :( Being out of market and EAST of the Mariners sucks, because

a) The game starts at 9 fucking oclock
b) I'd have to find a bar here that has the MLB package to show it lol

oh well, I'll wake up to a Felix gem and Rodney save :D

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Evan Gattis just struck out on a fastball that was literally face high. How in the world do you swing at that pitch as a big leaguer?

But the Astros are definitely a fun team to watch. The hitting philosophy is swing hard in case you hit it, but boy are they due for a major slide in the standings with that offense. Wouldn't surprise me if they finish last in the AL West.

To be fair, he's hit some of those out.

BFIB

When Jaime Garcia is healthy, he has some of the nastiest stuff you'll see.

Too bad you see it once a year.

Chuck

Still without luck
hey another furry, sup

Welp it was nice thinking the O's would edge out this one but Brach shat the bed.

Sumidor

I blame this on Dave Sims for even mentioning that Felix "had something going" at the end of the 3rd. Fucking hate Dave Sims, and his stupid hats.

Malo

Banned
Didi has shit plate discipline. Felix walks 3 batters that inning and Didi swings at the first pitch.

Take him back, DBacks.

Top Bottom