• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Oozer3993

Man, the Indians are snakebitten when it comes to no hitters. Haven't had one since 81. Have probably had something like a dozen instances in the past 3 seasons where an Indians pitcher took a no hitter into the 7th.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Man, the Indians are snakebitten when it comes to no hitters. Haven't had one since 81. Have probably had something like a dozen instances in the past 3 seasons where an Indians pitcher took a no hitter into the 7th.

Last 3 games they've taken a perfect game to the 5th.

Cubs have two shutouts in a row. What is this feeling?

pIcLCf1.gif

That was seriously the worst game I have ever seen in my entire life.

Nothing about it, for EITHER team, was good. It honestly should have ended with both teams getting a loss. Everybody involved in this game aside from the SNY guys should be rounded up and shot for that disgrace to the sport. Our DSL teams would play a better game than that.

If this series isn't enough to cost Terry his job he's NEVER getting fired.

Plus the Tigers lost. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Is there ever going to be a good Japanese hitter in the MLB again?

Seems like the last high profile one was Fukudome.

I'm going to bed but when I get up I'll make a list of guys that translate. Quite a few of them.

That was seriously the worst game I have ever seen in my entire life.

Nothing about it, for EITHER team, was good. It honestly should have ended with both teams getting a loss. Everybody involved in this game aside from the SNY guys should be rounded up and shot for that disgrace to the sport. Our DSL teams would play a better game than that.

If this series isn't enough to cost Terry his job he's NEVER getting fired.

Plus the Tigers lost. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

I'm going to bed but when I get up I'll make a list of guys that translate. Quite a few of them.

Alderson fucked up when he didn't trade Niese or Gee when they had value.
Could have at least got some kind of bat and then sign a random vet to pitch until Syndegaard and Matz were ready.

Alderson fucked up when he didn't trade Niese or Gee when they had value.
Could have at least got some kind of bat and then sign a random vet to pitch until Syndegaard and Matz were ready.

This assumes Niese and Gee ever had value to begin with.

Maybe we were all just lying to ourselves that anybody wanted them.

I'd trade Niese to the Doyers for literally anything at this point.

The Mets have failed to score 3 runs in 10 of the last 12 games.

Over the last 15 games we have a wRC+ of 50.

By FAR the worst in the Majors. No other team is even fucking close.

zulux21

God damn Devil Rays. Near no-hitters are the only thing the Tribe have going for themselves this season. lol

the white sox have chris sale striking out people like crazy and the ability to repeatedly beat the team with the best record in a given league lol.

white sox against astros 5-1
white sox against cards soon to be 2-0
white sox against everyone else 27-41 lol

So I'm probably going to see the Rangers this weekend play the Angels.

Is there anyone that's been to Globe Life this year though? Have they renovated it at all?

Cause when I went to go see a game last year the park was really starting to show it's age... There was black mold and fungus all over the bathroom walls, a bunch of the restaurant space on the 2nd floor was closed down... Outside of the main concourse and the captain morgan club the rest of the ballpark was
why.png

zulux21

This cards team is amusing this game... it is like they are the whits sox lol. Bobbling everything or throwing it away.

Also while it is only a 2 game series... it seems this is the first time this season that the cards have ben swept.

Top Bottom