• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Edwardo

Hooray! Sox take the series!

lma1NCY.gif

Okay seriously that's enough.

I'm sorry A-Gon caught one to the elbow but that was an accident, STOP hitting our players. It comes off as so unbelievably petty. You're better than the Royals.

JDHarbs

I'm sorry A-Gon caught one to the elbow but that was an accident, STOP hitting our players. It comes off as so unbelievably petty. You're better than the Royals.
Standings say differently.

Seriously though, hit batter revenge hasn't been a thing with the Royals since like week 3. It's old news. Everyone moved on.

Dodgers have always taken a HBP, even if its clearly accidental, personally

Usually they just complain to the media afterwards, though

zychi

Banned

Agon is like Rizzo, he crowds the plate. Get over it. Its part of the game. Rizzo broke the Cubs season record for hbp already, you dont hear Cubs fans whining about it

The fuck is David Wright on that list?

How did Mets army assemble to mass vote David Wright and not Lucas Duda who actually deserves a spot? Or Grandy Man?

AL All-Star Starters

C - Perez
1b - Miggy
2b - Altuve
SS - Escobar
3b - Bringer of Rain, breaker of votes record
OF - Trout
OF - Gordon
OF - Cain
DH - Cruz

KC SMH

Syrinx

Just glanced at the standings.

Holy shit, nobody is even close to the Phillies in being the worst team in baseball, They're in a league of their own in terms of dumpster fires.

Top Bottom