• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

JDHarbs

I understand the Royals hate, but A.L. fans have no one to blame but themselves for it.

People need to get out there and vote for their players. Royals fans just proved the kind of power that voters have in this.

It likely won't happen again next year though. This was 30 years worth of held back Royals fandom unleashed at once.

He's probably more irked by the fact that he got 4-5 million fewer votes despite outplaying both of them of them combined. I mean, he's going to make the team as a reserve anyway but the lack of love/respect from the voters has to sting a little.

zroid

Banned
I mean, I voted for Infante :lol

I wonder why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

really though that would've been funny

He's probably more irked by the fact that he got 4-5 million fewer votes despite outplaying both of them of them combined. I mean, he's going to make the team as a reserve anyway but the lack of love/respect from the voters has to sting a little.

Hopefully Cleveland does a better job of rallying the troops next year

Silkworm

Let's go Nationals! Keep the Giants losing streak alive! Also I hope the Mets carry their new offense from today into their series against the Giants (just put Matz in as a pinch hitter when he's not scheduled to pitch, hah!). Dodgers aren't helping their own case, so time to hope for other teams to do it for them :p

vern

Lol whos this clown home ump who tossed Vogelsong for being upset because of the ump's shitty strike zone....

I was sitting behind home plate on the third base side about 5 rows back when Cuzzi's blind-ass missed the call at home againts the Mets 5 years ago. The call was obvious to me from 50 ft away, still don't know how he blew it from 5 ft. He's up there with the worst of em. At least we have review now... I think that game was what ultimately changed my mind about it, to be honest.

Also Giants suck, god damn... I'm sure they'll get on another roll though, hopefully...

12 hours late, but I'm pretty happy that we got four starters, and the ESPN guys were mildly salty about it. Nine Starter Apocalyptic Meltdown would've been awesome, but I'll definitely take what we got.

Parch

Jays have a player in the top 5 of each category.
Surprised to see Smoak and Travis so high.
It's an entire country voting, not just a city.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take away the voting from the fans. It's a bit of a joke now. Or at least figure out some other way to do the fan vote that doesn't result in the All-Star game looking like a farce.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take away the voting from the fans. It's a bit of a joke now. Or at least figure out some other way to do the fan vote that doesn't result in the All-Star game looking like a farce.

It's like America, see.

The Founding Fathers didn't set up a straight democracy. They set a representative democracy because they knew people can't be trusted in a democracy.

Just like the ASG.

That and they didn't give each person 35 votes.

Top Bottom