• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's an entire country voting, not just a city.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take away the voting from the fans. It's a bit of a joke now. Or at least figure out some other way to do the fan vote that doesn't result in the All-Star game looking like a farce.

I don't think I have a problem with fan voting, aside from the wasteland it turns Twitter into. The ASG is supposed to be an exhibition that engages fans, and voting campaigns have become a part of the ASG experience. If there's a legitimacy issue with ASG rosters, it goes back to the home field advantage thing. Remove that and a lot of the problems stop being problems.

Bummed Wacha is an All-Star instead of Martinez, but I expected that based off Martinez's couple of rough starts

Would have been great for him given all he's been through, though

Beckx

I don't think I have a problem with fan voting, aside from the wasteland it turns Twitter into. The ASG is supposed to be an exhibition that engages fans, and voting campaigns have become a part of the ASG experience. If there's a legitimacy issue with ASG rosters, it goes back to the home field advantage thing. Remove that and a lot of the problems stop being problems.

Yep, yep, and yep.

You should of took a sign tonight to the game. Just for Kersh being involved/mentioned in the ASG still a plus based on this years stats.
Last I heard was that they confiscate signs at the gate. I haven't seen anyone with a sign since a Giants fan took one like two years ago until an usher grabbed it and gave them a Dodgers shirt to wear.

thefro

Jsw8ioO.jpg

Umps are so crooked

I had this exact combo on Saturday. Only thing that sucks now is that the Carne Asada nachos are only sold with the helmet. No helmet option is available anymore.

And I added ketchup to my hot dog too. ;)
It needs the helmet from cheese and asada spilling all over the place.

Top Bottom