• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Malo

Banned
Baseball America released their midseason top 50 prospects list and two Yankee prospects made the top 20 (Judge at 13 and Severino at 17).

It's been while since we had prospects ranked that high. Hopefully one of them pans out.

Crossposting from Reddit, but:

SAxNr7J.jpg

apparently the coffee sucks at Wrigley, so they decided to go to Starbucks

Interesting article from Lookout Landing on the Jekyll & Hyde nature of MLB's Advanced Media department.

Taking this article into account along with the death of Dodgerfilms, it's interesting to see MLB constantly badger for more acceptance by youth, yet kill the people trying to make it happen. Dodgerfilms in his explanation video said it himself, half his audience was kids, the EXACT market MLB wants to target. So why kill something (Or in Rivera's case, GIF's of plays that are infinitely faster then MLB's) that gives you net benefits?

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 11m11 minutes ago
Runners on second and third with Ortiz, Hanley and Sandoval up and the #RedSox can’t score.

I feel like I see this tweet every week.

At least Miley is actually pitching well for once in his life.

Interesting article from Lookout Landing on the Jekyll & Hyde nature of MLB's Advanced Media department.

Taking this article into account along with the death of Dodgerfilms, it's interesting to see MLB constantly badger for more acceptance by youth, yet kill the people trying to make it happen. Dodgerfilms in his explanation video said it himself, half his audience was kids, the EXACT market MLB wants to target. So why kill something (Or in Rivera's case, GIF's of plays that are infinitely faster then MLB's) that gives you net benefits?
Emperor Manfred hates fun.

I pretty much called that. Prado would have gotten the double play, damn AAA scrub costing us the game.

Feel bad for Haren, yet another great outing blown by the bullpen.

X with the go-ahead 3 run single!

SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 10m10 minutes ago
The Red Sox are within five games of .500 for the first time since 6/9, 5 1/2 games back in the AL East pending outcome of NYY-OAK.

We're back baby

#2015Champs
#GetTheDuckBoatsReady

aFIGurANT

Devil Magic is now in ownership of Chicago apparently. That probably hopped over the bag but no way should it have. I'm thinking grassy knoll second shooter levels of BS.

Devil Magic is now in ownership of Chicago apparently. That probably hopped over the bag but no way should it have. I'm thinking grassy knoll second shooter levels of BS.
That inning went to hell pretty quickly.

I expected Lyons/Cooney to get lit up. The bullpen throwing away both games hurts.

I missed most of the game, but caught the final inning and a half or so and saw the Jays win. It was worrisome, but they pulled it out and needed it.

I always liked Doubront when I saw him as a Red Sock, and I'm glad he had a great start for the Jays. I hope he'll stick, not only as a Jays fan, but because I like the guy too. Lord knows we need someone like him.

And it's good news Norris is doing well.

Does anyone else watch baseball like me, though? I'm hesitant to call myself a true fan, because I only really like watching the Blue Jays. When my team isn't in it, it's hard to get excited. As such, I don't really watch the playoffs.

I tend to get excited, watch a lot of early season games, sicken myself of baseball, then watch bits and pieces through the middle of the season. I tend to watch a bit more at the end, but by then the Jays are usually out of it.

HeySeuss

I'm going to miss Cueto. Knowing the Reds they'll trade him for a washed up veteran, a couple draft picks, and a wooden nickel.

Chris R

Grand Slam followed by another home run. Mariners bats are actually working tonight.

Going to suck ass when we find a way to lose

Top Bottom