• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Amaro shitted on Utley

What the fuck...

"Hey I know your value is already in the shit but let me make it even less now to ensure I get absolutely nothing for you".

It's like he wants to make sure the team has as little assets in rebuilding as possible out of spite for the person that replaces him.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
For the Cards fans, the Braves just promoted Tyrell Jenkins to AAA. He had a 3.00 era in AA, but with a 1.44 k/bb. Looking like a reliever tbh.

rando14

Tigers are murdering our pitching this series, hitting literally every single mistake pitch

EDIT: Sucre is such a waste of a roster spot, can't catch, throw, or hit

CJawQRHWUAQniPV.jpg:large

Disgusting

rando14

Rando, I picked up your boy Skywalker yesterday and he shit the bed for me once again.

Why does he hate me?

Taijuan wasn't really that bad in terms of stuff, had solid control, etc, it's just that the Tigers were able to somehow convert every single mistake pitch into a home run (the theme of this entire shitty series).

Put Taijuan in your next start, he'll be good!! "I guarantee it" -- Mens Wearhouse voice

If he sucks than you have my permission to bad mouth him the rest of the season lol

Unlike the previous adventures of the Braves bullpen, I can't really crucify Avilan for this one. The first two guys got on with totally lucky bloop hits to the outfield. Falling behind 3-1 to Gomez was not good, but it's not like Gomez blasted out a bad pitch. He threw a breaking ball down and away. Gomez just went down and got it. Shame to waste a rare good road performance from Teheran though.

Syrinx

wow..a 4 - 2 roadtrip for the Mets. How is that possible. deGrom was fucking brilliant again. ALL STAR
West coast road trips have killed us over the years. Surprised we won both series.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and for us to finally regress for good but it hasn't happened yet.

West coast road trips have killed us over the years. Surprised we won both series.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and for us to finally regress for good but it hasn't happened yet.

We'll never be worse than this if the pitching continues at it's level.

We have the NL CY (he's winning it, book it) and Matt fucking Harvey so I'm not too concerned there.

But the young guys are gonna struggle and we can't score enough to compensate for that.

Once again top out at 85 wins, max.

Another error by the Fish leads to a big inning for the Sox. I hope they can score some runs, it's going to be really pathetic if we get shut out by this pitcher.

Thank goodness the Marlins scored some runs off this garbage pitcher.

Have to give Sandoval credit for making that play, he probably kept the game from being tied.

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable 6m6 minutes ago
Last week Jose Bautista snapped an 0-for-25 slump against Porcello. Tonight Ichiro snapped an 0-for-29 slump.

Porcello is basically the worst

Top Bottom