• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

aFIGurANT

Damn it looks like Hamilton just made 25+ million thanks to that arbitrator. Quite the happy day for him but for the Angels, maybe not so much.

Lets go Mets!!! Happy that beisbol is back!!! Totally pumped for the season! I'm going to a game with my bro next wednesday against the Phils. Unfortunately, it won't be Harvey or deGrom pitching. Might end up being either Colon or Gee. Thats ok.. its time for baseball!!!!

tumblr_mipnqgGl4Y1rvt5wko1_250.gif
tumblr_mkjx41ks7B1r1r6p7o7_250.gif

pipedoggraps.gif

rando14

Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale
Oh-oh. #Angels president John Carpino reporters:"It defies logic that Josh's reported behavior is not a violation of his current program."

LMFAO

Eat shit, Angels.

I understand not wanting to pay huge sums to a player who is under-performing but why would you ever think it would be a good idea to say that to reporters? That will make things exponentially worse for everyone involved.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not a good look for the Angels or MLB. Not sure what they're trying to gain from taking this public but it seems really petty.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Yankee council. our wayward son, Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez is back and ready to prove doubters wrong. his glorious power and intoxicating zest for Baseball shall infect the rest of the New York Yankees and lead them to our rightful place atop the baseball world!

they've doubted the council brothers. they said we don't post enough, that we have constant bickering and infighting. that I've had attempts on my life daily, that Kev tried to ban us all and bring in carpetbaggers.

none of this could be further from the truth. the council is strong, Yankee fandom is stronger than ever, CC is back to eating captain crunch, Tanaka's arm is strong, Gregorious shall be glorious. there will be many Tex messages this season and the trapper keeper will guide our manager into making the right decisions. the A-bombs from A-Rod shall rain down on our hated opponents and all will be humbled by the return of the empire.

LET'S GO YANKEES!!! *clap clap clap clap*

Amen.

jman2050

Yankee council. our wayward son, Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez is back and ready to prove doubters wrong. his glorious power and intoxicating zest for Baseball shall infect the rest of the New York Yankees and lead them to our rightful place atop the baseball world!

they've doubted the council brothers. they said we don't post enough, that we have constant bickering and infighting. that I've had attempts on my life daily, that Kev tried to ban us all and bring in carpetbaggers.

none of this could be further from the truth. the council is strong, Yankee fandom is stronger than ever, CC is back to eating captain crunch, Tanaka's arm is strong, Gregorious shall be glorious. there will be many Tex messages this season and the trapper keeper will guide our manager into making the right decisions. the A-bombs from A-Rod shall rain down on our hated opponents and all will be humbled by the return of the empire.

LET'S GO YANKEES!!! *clap clap clap clap*

Solrac you are a brave and wonderful man.

Santana's response

“This is unexpected news for me and my family. I am issuing this statement so the public knows where I stand. First, my deepest apologies to my family, fans, colleagues, teammates and my current employer the Minnesota Twins. I am very disappointed that I tested positive for a performance enhancing drug. I am frustrated that I can’t pinpoint how the substance in question entered my body. I would never knowingly take anything illegal to enhance my performance. What I can guarantee is I never knowingly took anything illegal to enhance my performance. That’s just not me, never has been and never will.”

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/04/ervin-santana-suspended-80-games-for-ped-use.html

Ricker

The last 2 pre-season games of the Blue Jays at the Montreal Olympic Stadium again this weekend,and they are almost sold out...

Brings hope of the Expos returning everytime...I miss them...

The last 2 pre-season games of the Blue Jays at the Montreal Olympic Stadium again this weekend,and they are almost sold out...

Brings hope of the Expos returning everytime...I miss them...

Never gonna happen. The MLB and Montreal have both burned basically every bridge.

Hi guys. I've never posted in the baseball OT but hoping there is room for a Padres fan. I won't cause much trouble. I'll just sit in the corner, licking baseballs.

cory-luebke-licking-a-baseball1.gif

Its obviously a San Diego thing

lick_30pjgfcj.gif

BFIB

Hi guys. I've never posted in the baseball OT but hoping there is room for a Padres fan. I won't cause much trouble. I'll just sit in the corner, licking baseballs.

cory-luebke-licking-a-baseball1.gif

Its obviously a San Diego thing

lick_30pjgfcj.gif

Pshhh, licking balls isn't anything here. Real question is, do you put ketchup or mustard on it?

Top Bottom