• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Key to beating the Rangers is to get former 2011 Cardinals :lol

This bodes well for total chaos in the AL West

edit: Cardinals also have a Jon Jay available for any team looking for such a player

Angellsssssss

Puggles, thanks brother. Puggles likes to support his favorite 'beatdown' opponent, the stros. He wants to hit another 3 run shot against their closer.

BFIB

Good to see the Cards putting out their top lineup.

Oh, we're losing 6-0. Awesome. No runs in 18 innings.......against the Braves.

eyeless

amazing the luck that the royals have had, not only do we just throw two games away for them with a healthy lead, not only do we decide not to play price, but we just happen to have a motherfucker who has no business pitching today but needs two more innings for a record so we're throwing the last game too

#blessed

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That ump is a piece of shit.

A couple of those pitches were the same as the strike he called against Edwin.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Anyone who didn't think Buehrle was going to get rocked today was living in lalalalalaland.

Except he should have been out of the inning, 2 errors by the Jays and a blind umpire.

Parch

Damn. Buehrle isn't even going last the 2 innings. How long do you stick with the 200 inning plan before you have to pull the plug on that career.

Damn. Buehrle isn't even going last the 2 innings. How long do you stick with the 200 inning plan before you have to pull the plug on that career.

I would have stuck it out at this point.

Gibby is gonna get ripped so hard for this one. I would have done it though so I can't blame him.

eyeless

luckily i turned it off when it was 1-0 bases loaded 1 out

i just remembered, does he need more than 2 innings, like 2.2 or something, or just 2

i was just gonna turn it off until buehrle was done pitching but i think maybe i just won't watch the game today, very frustrating

doesn't really matter now though it's like when you die and lose all your souls in dark souls it's freeing nothing to worry about now we're division champs baby who cares about a what-if scenario

edit: WAIT WHAT THEY PULLED BUEHRLE SO ALL OF THIS WAS FOR NOTHING what the fuck who gives a shit now you might as well go for his record this game is fucking over

I would have kept him until he got his 200 innings. Jays weren't coming back from 6-0 anyways. This whole thing was for not I guess.

ANNND another homerun...Okay this game is over. Back to playing video games I go.

zroid

Banned
I would have stuck it out at this point.

Gibby is gonna get ripped so hard for this one. I would have done it though so I can't blame him.

I will personally launch whoever rips Gibby for this into the sun. The only meaningful thing about this game was Buehrle's milestone. Goins, EE, and the ump can join them on the sun.

Parch

Buerhle gets out of his regular pitching routine and gets completely shelled. Well, that's a shame.

You can criticize the decision, but Buerhle pitching today is what every player in the room wanted. What would the players think if the Jays didn't give him the chance for the 200 innings.

mdubs

Banned
People are reacting as if the Jays just gave away the playoffs. Please people with the over exaggeration, starting him was the right and classy thing to do, and even with this outcome still 100% the right thing to do

People are reacting as if the Jays just gave away the playoffs. Please people with the over exaggeration, starting him was the right and classy thing to do, and even with this outcome still 100% the right thing to do

I am just glad the team has three days off to shake off this inning. Those two errors honestly bother me more than sending Mark out. He could have been out of it. If you give a major league team two extra outs, you're fucked.

StudioTan

Ugh. The defense failed him big time.

It's true. Although on the flip side he pitched pretty poorly in Sept and was out of some games early. That's basically what ruined it, it was always a bit of a long shot that he would make it.

Great career, this won't tarnish it at all.

Top Bottom