• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
FREESE FOR THE FINAL OUT! CATHARSIS! M.F.'IN AL WEST CHAMPS. FROM WORST TO FIRST. NEVER EVER FUCKIN' QUIT MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Kinda sucks that the Astros imploded the way they did to even give the Rangers a chance to win the division.

Beckx

98 wins. Well done Bucs, well done.

NX2d2Z3.png

Line_HTX

Damn, this feels like 10 years ago...

Classy move by the Diamondbacks jumbo screen to announce the clinching. I applaud the organization. Though I wanted a tiebreaker game for the division, I guess this'll have to do.

Congrats to the Astros for the Wild Card clinch. Sad to see my Halos go down but mad respect for what Huston pulled off this year.

Good luck to then in the post season. Don't let those Yankee scrubs kill your chances.

3N16MA

Banned
Trout will lead the AL in WAR once again and only topped by Harper overall. Very real possibility he finishes 2nd in AL MVP voting for the third time.

zychi

Banned
Trout will lead the AL in WAR once again and only topped by Harper overall. Very real possibility he finishes 2nd in AL MVP voting for the third time.

Who do you think beats Trout for MVP? I'm trying to understand your weird thought processes with mvps and cy youngs.

Top Bottom