• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Choomp

Banned
Man Ichiro was workin lol

I should stop watching the game cause when I changed time channel to see Ichiro pitch stuff happened

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
NEVER.
EVER.
QUIT.

[also not over til it's over....]

Pretty good end to a crappy season. Dee Gordon is going to win the NL batting title and Christian Yelich raised his average to .300

Marlins finished the year winning 8 out of 10 series. Can't wait for next April!

Harper will be the last out of the season.

Can't see a more fitting ending to this season and into the postseason than putting a backwards K on the board off of Harper.

See ya in the playoffs, Dodger bums.

Choomp

Banned
Fudge, throwing Harper out at second would've been an awesome way to end the season.

PLEASE DONT GO INTO EXTRA INNINGS

JDeluis

Dee Gordon is the first player to lead the National League in batting average and steals since Jackie Robinson in 1949.

Reports saying Matt Williams will likely be fired tomorrow

8bwJZpK.gif

Chris R

Hope the Astros beat the Yankees. Cubs or Pirates is fine with me as long as they beat Stl.

Toronto v Cubs/Pirates would be a great Series.

edit: Next season Mariners, we can make the playoffs. I BELIEVE ;_;

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Would love it so much if Freese struck out to end this game.

Toth

It is amazing to thing that one game was the difference between the Yankees making the post season or completely blowing the wild card.

RBH

Wow, Colorado with the random offensive explosion in the 9th inning.

Braves may get the #3 pick after all!

RIP DON

Finally this trash ass season comes to an end. Red Sox Nation's long national nightmare is concluded.

But we have a lot of good young pieces who showed out in the second half. Ship Hanley to Siberia, invest in some actual major league quality pitchers, find Koji's successor, and sure up the corners of the infield, should be Dombrowksi's first priorities in the offseason.

Top Bottom