• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016-2017 Offseason |OT| At Least Next Year is an Odd Numbered Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of prospect list, MLB pipeline released their top ten SS list today. They have Torres at number 1, Swanson at 2, and Rosario at 3.

A little surprised to see Torres ahead of Swanson since Swanson made it to the bigs last season and Torres has yet to play in AA. Torres is going to be a top 3 prospect for MLB Pipeline. What a trade.
Enjoy him!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
uGhCCrUl.png

gamz

Speaking of prospect list, MLB pipeline released their top ten SS list today. They have Torres at number 1, Swanson at 2, and Rosario at 3.

A little surprised to see Torres ahead of Swanson since Swanson made it to the bigs last season and Torres has yet to play in AA. Torres is going to be a top 3 prospect for MLB Pipeline. What a trade.

I can't wait to watch him play.

BFIB

Good, hit your HR, keep your head down and remain emotionless. Return to the dugout for a swift pat on the butt by your manager, remove your helmet and drink your Gatorade on the bench.

mlb lists are notorious for being whacky

rekameohs

Banned

Thanks again, Stewart

Beckx

Apparently he stopped with the bat flips last season in Korea, probably because he was prepping for a run at MLB in general.

#USBaseballCulture

yeah, a few guys in Korea have mentioned that. I think Park said the same thing before last year?

Dae Ho Lee has signed with the Lotte Giants. I'm kinda surprised an NPB team didn't sign him.

Fighters camp starts in a week! one of our best outfielders signed with Yomiuri in the offseason though. Going to be super weird seeing him in a Giants uniform.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
this post has too many references to "Giants" they should like ban that as a team name

It's a classic old school name going back to the origins of this great sport, it should be no surprise that so many other teams want to utilize it. None of this "Yankees," or "Cardinals," or "Dodgers," or "[INSERTCOLORNAME] Sox" nonsense.

Parch, Salty is fine for a backup. I was hoping to finally see Jimenez though.

Good, hit your HR, keep your head down and remain emotionless. Return to the dugout for a swift pat on the butt by your manager, remove your helmet and drink your Gatorade on the bench.

Adjust the jock. Spit.

BFIB

A few weeks from now I'll be able to shed this avatar.

Remind me to never bet against chicagocubsfan again.

Beckx

Brandon Laird (Fighters, NPB HR leader in 2016 & Hokkaido's Mr Sushi) and Luis Cruz (Giants) will play for Mexico in WBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom