• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Malo

Banned
Offense, where art thou?

We need a Yankees lose gif. Looks like it's going to get a lot more use than the Yankees win gif.

BigAT

Offense, where art thou?

We need a Yankees lose gif. Looks like it's going to get a lot more use than the Yankees win gif.

I actually have had something in mind for this but I've been too depressed to actually put it together. At least the Braves are having a historically bad season to make the Yankees offensive output look better.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I feel like the Phillies are having one of those transition ".500 ball" seasons this year, and they'll break out and back into the playoffs next season.

EarnestCandidBeagle.gif

Wooo Angels

Trout just tied up the game with a 2 run HR

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Does anyone else even attempt to use MLB.TV on the Xbox One? Jesus what a fucking dumpster fire. This piece of shit constantly fucks up and then magically springs to life between innings.

Malo

Banned
Does anyone else even attempt to use MLB.TV on the Xbox One? Jesus what a fucking dumpster fire. This piece of shit constantly fucks up and then magically springs to life between innings.
I've had no problems using it on my Xbox One.

This review is taking forever for a very clear out.

Five minutes for what took me two seconds to see on the replay. Good job, NY. Pace of the game improvements.

zulux21

Royals getting tons of runners on base, then bats just die. Third straight game leaving folks on base.

that is an all to familiar feeling for me the last few years.
heck familiar this year if it before the 7th inning still >.<; (over half of the white sox runs have come in the 7th inning or later lol)

on the flip side I am all to used to watching the royals hit everyone in when they get on base, so it isn't bad watching them struggle a bit, especially since if they lose the white sox will for sure be a first place team as may starts and for sure have the best record in the AL as may starts (well potentially tied with Bal in the standings with Bal having a better win percent but still)

in other news with the home run atlanta got today there are now only 61 players with as many or more home runs than atlanta as a team.

Line_HTX

Heh... Well, at least the Astros didn't get swept up there in Seattle finally.

Nice outing from McHugh and Altuve gets hot.

*Pulls zswordsman's cheeks

Top Bottom