• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Howie you son of a B.... Back in the AL environment. Welcome Back, Welcome Back.

Mike Green-"Trayce Thompson with a 2 run single, BANG!!"

YankeesGaf help me out. What will it take for Girardi to bench Headley, Arod, and Didi. As I watch this Yanks vs Orioles game, is just plain noticeable that certain players just don't care. Girardi has to do something, unless his plan is to get fired soon, which I think will happen if the Yankees go 8-20 or something like that.

won't happen because half of the team is shite, and if you do that there's no team in WBS lol

Caja 117

YankeesGaf help me out. What will it take for Girardi to bench Headley, Arod, and Didi. As I watch this Yanks vs Orioles game, is just plain noticeable that certain players just don't care. Girardi has to do something, unless his plan is to get fired soon, which I think will happen if the Yankees go 8-20 or something like that.

AROD??? He s one of the few Yankees that is actually driving in runs.

This team is pure poop, and all starts with the Starting pitching and after that how awful they are with RiSP.

LJ11

Whelp Harvey's just broken. Mechanics are a meeeeeeeeeeeeess.

Having a hard time believing its muscle memory, dude is god awful. I pray for Jacob.

Why do I feel like we blew are load and all these guys are on the DL by late July. Fucking bullpen will be shredded with the way things are going.

Having a hard time believing its muscle memory, dude is god awful. I pray for Jacob.

Why do I feel like we blew are load and all these guys are in the DL by late July. Fucking bullpen will be shredded with the way things are going.

I mean Thor is fine, getting run on sure but a lot of that is because our defense is literally the worst in baseball and him being so good that it forces guys to run. Jacob lost a little but he's fine, his game was never velocity anyway. Bart is just Bart you never know when he's gonna give you a stinker.

Harvey is overloading on every pitch, his hips aren't square, I could go for a day on what's wrong but it's basically that he's just straining with EVERY pitch now and I think it's his elbow again.

Offense will be up and down all year (except Conforto who should be pretty consistently a .300+ hitter), we just need to hope that the starters don't falter when they do.

Wheeler needs to get back here ASAP.

Malo

Banned
And who's supposed to replace them exactly? Refsynder? And a-rod has been hitting a lot better over the last week.

Sit back and enjoy the dumpster fire.

And who's supposed to replace them exactly? Refsynder? And a-rod has been hitting a lot better over the last week.

Sit back and enjoy the dumpster fire.

Yeah, the Yankees built the bed they are currently sleeping on with taking on so many aging players with bad contracts and chasing a ring in '09. Now they have barely a farm and are stuck in the same situation that the Jays could (arguably are) find themselves in.

So might as well watch the car crash.

zroid

Banned
If there's one thing this season has taught me it's that pitching is extremely overrated. Score some runs! Sure, let the other guys have some too. Runs for everyone! (please)

Caja 117

Yeah, the Yankees built the bed they are currently sleeping on with taking on so many aging players with bad contracts and chasing a ring in '09. Now they have barely a farm and are stuck in the same situation that the Jays could (arguably are) find themselves in.

I dont think 09 ring is a reason they are like that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ve6TbM0.jpg

What a horrible sight.

Malo

Banned

Our farm is decent and most of our talent is in the lower levels of the minors, plus the farm should get a nice boost with a top ten pick, and most of or bad contracts (other than Tacoby) come off the books after this season and the next. I'm not worried about the future, but this season is pretty much over for us.

If only Birdman wasn't injured.

gamz

Cubs are good....

Wow!
19-6

Best Run Differential Through 25 Games (since 1900)

97: 1902 Pirates
94: 1905 Giants
89: 2016 Cubs
86: 1939 Yankees

Top Bottom